Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I lost everything after years of hard work” 🤔🤔 You decorated Ryan’s house ….. a house that you didn’t even own 🙄🙄
She wasn’t working at that time either that they got the house, it seemed like everything she had at that time was because of Ryan and the position he was in when they met.

Reactions: 1
I’m presuming with her asking for recommendations for a tracker for her car she has bought a house in a rough area 🤔 that doesn’t sound like a good plan then after all.

Also not humble at all. Can’t wait for the next lot of incoming BRAGGING 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m presuming with her asking for recommendations for a tracker for her car she has bought a house in a rough area 🤔 that doesn’t sound like a good plan then after all.

Also not humble at all. Can’t wait for the next lot of incoming BRAGGING 🙄
Going by her apparent “wealth” with the expensive cottage stays, the flashy car, the holidays etc, I was a bit surprised by her house tbh. I thought she’d want something with a driveway she could park the flashy car on and boast about or something with more kerb appeal so she can constantly post photos of the exterior to again show off.

Going by her apparent “wealth” with the expensive cottage stays, the flashy car, the holidays etc, I was a bit surprised by her house tbh. I thought she’d want something with a driveway she could park the flashy car on and boast about or something with more kerb appeal so she can constantly post photos of the exterior to again show off.
Well looking at the photo she posted yesterday I think it has a garage to the side of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is renting from the council and saying she has bought it. The tracker question is a bit worrying if you ask me. Honestly sounds like it’s in a really tit area.

Reactions: 2
Her car is 22 plate and it’s already done nearly 30k miles. That’s 3 years worth of mileage in 6 months. That’s how you devalue a car quickly. Probably a lease anyway.

Attachments

What a joke. Maybe because you had a 50% off sale because that’s the only way to get people to buy your tit shelflife products.
Exactly, practically doing weekly sales to keep the business going. Why the need to now venture into collaborating with another company on gin and whiskey if your business is booming so well?

Exactly, practically doing weekly sales to keep the business going. Why the need to now venture into collaborating with another company on gin and whiskey if your business is booming so well?
Oh she will be getting so big headed about it all.

new shop, new house, retreat (yeah right), now gin & whisky collab. Oh her tattoo account (whatever that is)

I’m thinking Next will be clothing ? Jewellery ? Some kind of book / journal ? Homeware - Probably a spa in the new shop who knows Haha

I just can’t deal with them now. They have to have a piece of every pie.

What on earth does alcohol have to do with skincare? How has Lorna participated in taste testing when she’s been pregnant for the last 5 years? When you’re promoting wellness, should you really be advocating for alcohol consumption?
What happened to Hollie Sharpin Wild being sober? Lmaooo

Reactions: 4
What on earth does alcohol have to do with skincare? How has Lorna participated in taste testing when she’s been pregnant for the last 5 years? When you’re promoting wellness, should you really be advocating for alcohol consumption?
What happened to Hollie Sharpin Wild being sober? Lmaooo
Sober. She’s never been sober in her life has she. Think she lasted a day didn’t she.

Sober. She’s never been sober in her life has she. Think she lasted a day didn’t she.
Exactly, she’s always like “never drinking again” then a few days later she’s either out or posting a picture of a drink. Now she can sit and drink whenever she wants and class it as “work” if she’s drinking their brand.

Reactions: 1
Well, what a revelation that was that Ryan 2.0 has the kids full time and she just sees them? 👀 I feel like there’s more to that than she’ll admit to.

Well, what a revelation that was that Ryan 2.0 has the kids full time and she just sees them? 👀 I feel like there’s more to that than she’ll admit to.
I don’t understand why she was back in living with her mum, she seems to have the finances from her super successful business so why not just get your own place before now? Definitely think it’s all smoke and mirrors. What she posts and gloats about doesn’t seem to match the bits of reality she drops in them she exposes herself for everything not being as sweet and perfect as she makes out originally .

if they have been living with Ryan it probably explains why she’s constantly buying the kids tonnes of toys or taking the to places, she’ll be trying to overcompensate and buy their affection and try and be the “fun” parent.

Why has she made out she lost her house that she had last year. It was rented ? I bet this one is rented too and not actually hers as she pauses when she says she has bought it. Wouldn’t put it past her to make out it’s hers when it’s not. She lied about the other one.
---
If you listen to the story she says ‘I’m hoping to come to an agreement with their dad that I can have them during the week and get them back with me and do the school runs’ that’s actually really really sad 😞

Last edited:
---
If you listen to the story she says ‘I’m hoping to come to an agreement with their dad that I can have them during the week and get them back with me and do the school runs’ that’s actually really really sad 😞
Sad unless he considers their wellbeing is jeopardised when they’re with her or she’s not capable of meeting their needs. Sometimes mom can be the tit parent and kids are better off with dad 🤷🏻‍♀️ we’ve all said here that she doesn’t seem to realise she has 3 children to look after when she’s off on holiday or in and out of new relationships every week. She wasn’t interested in the school run then. Ryan is clearly the more stable parent and fair play to him for stepping up, not all men would.

• Heart
Reactions: 5