Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this whole analysis 😅🕵️‍♀️
Nothing gets past me. Unlike them thinking this is at all possible in that field. They literally are dum. The idea is good but logistically it’s not. They will need a massive bank loan for it all. It’s a pipe dream.

Reactions: 3
She did not say her ADHD is wild after a coffee 🤦🏻‍♀️ it genuinely made me gasp that she’d throw something like that out there so flippantly

Reactions: 3
Hahahahah ffs. “I’ve just had a coffee so my adhd is wild” is she aware that people with ADHD need stimulants to function properly, like some of us are actually on medication for that tit lol. She’s so insensitive…

Reactions: 4
Honest question, I thought caffeine had the opposite effect on ADHD ?

Reactions: 2
Honest question, I thought caffeine had the opposite effect on ADHD ?
Sure does, I can neck 6 red bulls in a day and still need an extra 4 hours nap during the day, the morning rage, constantly forgetting things, the daily life struggle for anyone- it’s jarring on daily lives - yet she’s treating it like it’s a quirky personality trait, when in fact is a disability. Didn’t realise she was a closet ableist hahahahah.

Reactions: 5
Sure does, I can neck 6 red bulls in a day and still need an extra 4 hours nap during the day, the morning rage, constantly forgetting things, the daily life struggle for anyone- it’s jarring on daily lives - yet she’s treating it like it’s a quirky personality trait, when in fact is a disability. Didn’t realise she was a closet ableist hahahahah.
That sounds like such an impact on your
day-to-day, can’t really compare it but just thinking about getting out of the house for work & school run & what a faff that is anyway, nevermind having to contend with everything you’ve described and all the time !

PS hope you’ve never had an inbetweeners moment with the red bulls 🫣😅
IMG_5685.gif

• Haha
That sounds like such an impact on your
day-to-day, can’t really compare it but just thinking about getting out of the house for work & school run & what a faff that is anyway, nevermind having to contend with everything you’ve described and all the time !

PS hope you’ve never had an inbetweeners moment with the red bulls 🫣😅
View attachment 2197724
Hahahah only been close a few times ;)

honestly living with it you become accustomed to the feeling of it all so it becomes the norm, not when I’ve had an extra strong coffee and it kicks in 😂😂

Hahahahah ffs. “I’ve just had a coffee so my adhd is wild” is she aware that people with ADHD need stimulants to function properly, like some of us are actually on medication for that tit lol. She’s so insensitive…
I must have missed that. I need coffee to calm my mood when I am hyper. She is absolutely full of tit.
---
Savage - pointing out the filter 😆 nice one Rosie

B909E54A-CFDC-4EAC-A85D-E73B61EEBD00.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I was just coming on here to see if anyone said anything HAHA.
Honestly can’t stand her bragging.
---
Noticed she deleted her posts about how HARD it is looking after her kids on her own. Umm plenty of people do it Hollie and guess what women with partners have to do it on their own too. So stop it with poor me bullshit. She doesn’t know how to because she relies on other people to do it for her too much. Surprised she knew how to feed them on her own. Ha

View attachment 2210227

Brag brag brag brag brag

I hope they lose all their money 😂
Everything is a brag. Her whole life is based on bragging and materialistic stuff. latest story - had to get in on the gram that she is apparently buying a house. Let’s not forget the incoming boob job, probably Lipo too. Oh the land with the cabin on The new business premises let’s not forget that either. Oh and the car (always the car) The money she makes from Tik Tok now aswell. What else is missing ? Ohhhh the multiply holidays and the MONEY guys. The incredible amount of money HER business makes. Ha

Reactions: 5
Her TikTok video saying she’s back living at her mum’s, what happened to the house she was renting herself and loved showing off? She says she’s buying a house, hopefully that’ll gives those kids some stability at long last.

Wait what’s going on. She’s away having yet another hot tub break away by the looks of things and she only posted 2 times about it. Wtf is going on is she feeling ok ? Still bragging but just a little subtle this time ha ha