Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure when you see the photos of the house on Zoopla when it was for sale. It was in a terrible outdated mess. I highly doubt she has bought this house. No shame in renting so why not say you are renting. Why did she make out the house she had after Ryan was hers too. She never mentioned saving money for that. Or even mention selling it ? You can’t just have a house one day and then not the next. It can take months and years to sell a house.
I’m pretty sure Ryan owned the house when she met him and still owns it now. She was there a few weeks ago with the boys.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure Ryan owned the house when she met him and still owns it now. She was there a few weeks ago with the boys.
Oh yeah the first house was and is Ryan’s. I mean the 2nd house she had, that one she had plans for, to put a music studio in it. She made out she had bought that one too. She is just spews lies.

Reactions: 3
i’ve just binge read this whole thread 👀 shame i didn’t know about it sooner!!! i’ve followed hollie since before she had oakley and it’s insane the change in personality she’s had. such a shame she’s seemed to forgotten where she came from, don’t get me wrong i’m all for being successful and working your way up from being in the gutter to what she has now, but no need for the personality transplant. the way she uses the kids as clout seriously worries me!! i hope the 2 ryan’s step up and give her a good talking to. those poor kids are going to grow up so damaged because of her erratic behaviour.

i know it’s ancient news now but just thought i’d share the knowledge, hollie’s father darran was jack’s (the guy she was hanging around with after her split with ryan #2) “manager” after he finished on xfactor. used to be quite close with jack, but he’s also changed a fair bit, went off the rails, had a kid and now no longer in touch. so her claiming she didn’t know her dad or wasn’t in touch with him was bull. there used to be videos all over socials of her with jack doing gigs and her dad carting them round like a chauffeur. no idea what happened between her and jack more recently cos they go WAY back, i’ve got pics somewhere of him with oakley as a baby!!

but either way she needs to get her priorities straight. kids should always come first and she literally could not care less about them, clear to see that all over socials with her eye bleeping herself constantly 😂

Reactions: 5
Literally just seen her last story tonight of her mother ranting about eating a crisp sandwich. Make no wonder Ryan doesn’t want the kids living with her and her mum. What the hell. And what with the behaviour of her sister on the kids bouncy castle on Friday and poor Arthur going flying and Hudson crying and her just laughing about it all. Ryan - keep the kids with you PLEASE as They are just been dragged up with Hollie and her family. I can’t believe she posts this kind of stuff and she is meant to be all ‘professional’ these days with her incredibly successful business. Doesn’t really come across that way at all.

Reactions: 2
I just binge read too. I followed Hollie a while. She's really clever at posting a narrative on Instagram but not the real story. I'm trying to save for a mortgage at the moment and its so complicated to even get one.

She was posting photos of her last house as if she bought it and how proud she was of herself. I didn't even realise she was slept on her mams sofa and didn't have custody of the kids til I came on here. I'm shocked. She portrays herself as this earth mother.

Then I was so confused when I saw her posting "buying" this new house.
Maybe it's a council house?? If it was bought and flipped. And the fact she was on her mother's sofa maybe she got offered one sooner....

I can’t stand it. So her kid got a motorbike the other week and also got fully kitted out on muddy fox motorbike stuff too. Now he got a new bike, an iPhone and an Xbox and a gamers chair all for his 7TH birthday. I get you want to spoil your kids but this is a bit much. There is spoiling your kids and there is OVER THE TOP spoiling your kids and showing off about it.

It’s teaching them to expect the expensive things as they grow older, her lifestyle creep is insane and I really do hope she’s got some savings behind her for when the business isn’t trending anymore. For the amount of expenses she has I bet half of it it financed etc, otherwise these spending habits are a huge red flag and someone needs to look into their tax returns and forms because something doesn’t add up at all, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were infant cooking their books.

Reactions: 5
So Oakley doesn’t live with her either then? 👀
I think a few of us remember when it was just her and Oakley – genuinely flabbergasted at how much she’s changed because she was inseparable from him and now look…

• Wow
It’s teaching them to expect the expensive things as they grow older, her lifestyle creep is insane and I really do hope she’s got some savings behind her for when the business isn’t trending anymore. For the amount of expenses she has I bet half of it it financed etc, otherwise these spending habits are a huge red flag and someone needs to look into their tax returns and forms because something doesn’t add up at all, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were infant cooking their books.
All their financials are online as they are a LTD company and I’ve looked at it and I doubt they are being honest. They say they have 11 employees. Why do they never show them and give them credit for their hard work ? Take them out and reward them ? I know if I had a business and I had employees who work so so hard like they say they do I would FOR SURE introduce the staff to the followers. Lies lies lies
---
So Oakley doesn’t live with her either then? 👀
I think a few of us remember when it was just her and Oakley – genuinely flabbergasted at how much she’s changed because she was inseparable from him and now look…
Oh wow 😮 she doesn’t have any of her kids living with her. What the hell has she done to not have ANY of her kids with her. No amount of wealth would mean more to me than my kids. Spending money on cars and holidays and clothes and the booze and the meals out would come before my kids. The presents she’s bought are guilty mother presents. Working so so so hard has cost her massively. Glad I am not her.

Last edited:
I don’t believe she does work any harder than she ever did when she was gigging/posting 15 photos a day on instagram back in like 2018. She never seems to actually be at work.

I don’t believe she does work any harder than she ever did when she was gigging/posting 15 photos a day on instagram back in like 2018. She never seems to actually be at work.
I was trying to be sarcastic haha what I meant was she likes to make out she works ‘so so hard’ (her favourite thing to say)

but yeah she manages somehow time to do singing videos, eye bleeping herself stories and bragging about her clothes, goes to the gym, new hobby the outdoor bath tub. She does really well to do all these things because doing these things has cost her her children. How’s she’s managed to save up a deposit (bullshit) when she has the lifestyle she has is beyond me. Especially when the business has 11 staff members to pay. (Bullshit)

I can’t stand it. So her kid got a motorbike the other week and also got fully kitted out on muddy fox motorbike stuff too. Now he got a new bike, an iPhone and an Xbox and a gamers chair all for his 7TH birthday. I get you want to spoil your kids but this is a bit much. There is spoiling your kids and there is OVER THE TOP spoiling your kids and showing off about it.
Think it’s because the boys aren’t living with her so she goes overboard to try and buy their love. She thinks by showering him with expensive stuff that will make her be the favourite or the fun parent, she’s so materialistic now that her default is now to buy expensive gifts/ toys etc whereas the “old Hollie” wouldn’t have been like that. Old Hollie when she was just getting by would’ve taken him for a picnic to the park or something low key and said that it doesn’t matter about expensive gifts, as long as they were together but now it’s just throwing money at the boys to make herself look and feel like mother of the year and probably try and one up Ryan on the gifts front.

Those screenshots of message from Oak were nothing more than another excuse to gloat “look at what an amazing mum I am I bought my child an iphone”.

She really needs to go back to the old Hollie.
I don’t think there ever was the old Hollie tbh. Money and followers have given her the freedom to be who she wants to be, she only had to be humble because she had nothing to her name, if she was such a down to earth, humble, selfless person she claims to be she wouldn’t be indulging in the rat race by spending all that money and putting it back into our disgusting government. She wouldn’t be going out drinking, buying expensive clothes and going on holiday - this is what she’s always wanted, it’s just now she has other peoples money to do so. She would’ve been the Hollie we all thought we knew and gone off the grid, became self sufficient, had a barn of some kind but the money is more important, even than her own kids by the looks.

What happened to the other dog her and Ryan had? They got the girl Koda I think her name is, Ryan still has her but then they took her brother a little later when they were both still puppies, I think he was called Desmond? There’s never been any mention of him in ages.

What happened to the other dog her and Ryan had? They got the girl Koda I think her name is, Ryan still has her but then they took her brother a little later when they were both still puppies, I think he was called Desmond? There’s never been any mention of him in ages.
They got rid of him before Arthur was even born

They got rid of him before Arthur was even born
Oh really? That’s a shame! Wonder what the reason was behind it. Another dog Hollie took in to then get rid of a short time later like that collie she got when it was just her and Oakley. Maybe the reality of having two giant breed dogs hit and it wasn’t the great idea it seemed at the time when they were younger pups.

Reactions: 1
Cane Corsos are a huge commitment in themselves, I’m not sure why they thought it was a good idea to have a a female and a male around two kids, the female would get protective and maternal over the babies and in turn would probably attack the male due to its maternal instincts, not to mention genetically they were bred to fight, attack and protect, although I strongly believe it’s the owners and not the dogs fault regardless, when nurturing is involved nature hasn’t got a leg to stand on. I feel sorry for the 20 something animals she’s cared for, what happened to all the rats? Hugo the cat? Poor souls.

Cane Corsos are a huge commitment in themselves, I’m not sure why they thought it was a good idea to have a a female and a male around two kids, the female would get protective and maternal over the babies and in turn would probably attack the male due to its maternal instincts, not to mention genetically they were bred to fight, attack and protect, although I strongly believe it’s the owners and not the dogs fault regardless, when nurturing is involved nature hasn’t got a leg to stand on. I feel sorry for the 20 something animals she’s cared for, what happened to all the rats? Hugo the cat? Poor souls.
She was always getting these animals on a whim and never thinking through the commitment. She got the animals, set up Instagram pages for them, had a bit of fun with them then realised they were a real commitment and got rid. She went through that cycle a few times with various pets, it’s a shame for those poor animals but they are better off elsewhere anyway.