Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
471DFFEA-61D9-41E3-9F18-3F7068A0ECA3.jpeg

Is this her new fella ? Because I can’t really tell if this a bloke or not. But I have a feeling I know who he is.

That’s not Oakley in the picture!?!? 😳😳
Definitely not, she didn’t look like that when Oakley was a little tot.

What’s going on here? I’m so confused. Is she now saying she’s got another child that she had when she was younger? She’s deleted that picture from her stories.

Reactions: 1

What’s going on here? I’m so confused. Is she now saying she’s got another child that she had when she was younger? She’s deleted that picture from her stories.
It’s a repost of a video someone else made

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is there anyone here who knows a bit about cosmetic ingredients who can give a low down on whether the products are truly as natural /high quality as they say?
Not wanting to sound a dick but I knew these people when I was younger and it feels really unlikely that they’ve gone from doing nothing to do with skincare to suddenly promoting (and creating themselves) these supposedly high end organic products. I saw someone on trustpilot say they use moulds or something ? Very happy to be corrected if they are genuinely good products!

Reactions: 3
Is there anyone here who knows a bit about cosmetic ingredients who can give a low down on whether the products are truly as natural /high quality as they say?
Not wanting to sound a dick but I knew these people when I was younger and it feels really unlikely that they’ve gone from doing nothing to do with skincare to suddenly promoting (and creating themselves) these supposedly high end organic products. I saw someone on trustpilot say they use moulds or something ? Very happy to be corrected if they are genuinely good products!
They’re using recipes and ingredients from the “green witch” book you can buy in the works. A lot of their ingredients are more or less just a bag of oats and some flowers, whether they buy it from Asda or in bulk who knows, but all the stuff they’ve been selling isn’t exactly new, I pretty much own all of their products, but by making them myself, I have a huge jar of body and face oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin e&c, couple of drops of witch hazel and some essential oils, and you’re good to go! Same with the baths, get some oats, dry them out and blend them, add essential oils, Epsom salts, flowers etc and you got yourself a bath ritual. Many people don’t realise but the baths they sell, in the book are used to rituals and body cleansing etc, for spell work or divination. It just depends if you support that way of life or not! I for one an a sucker for a herbal remedy- not for half the price of my house tho.
---
Also yeah they do use moulds for their soap bars, which is a melt and pour kinda thing, stick it in the microwave, or a hot plate, slow cooker etc, then you add all your extras and pour into the moulds. But if you look on TP someone make a comment saying the products caused a reaction that needed medical intervention- I wonder what happened.

Reactions: 3

Omg why post a picture of a girl ? And claim it’s your son ? What a weirdo
---
50% off they must be needing the cash and they need to shift some stock Quickly. The shelf life of this stuff can’t be good. Hence the 50% off.

Omg why post a picture of a girl ? And claim it’s your son ? What a weirdo
---
50% off they must be needing the cash and they need to shift some stock Quickly. The shelf life of this stuff can’t be good. Hence the 50% off.
stuff like this needs to come in really good air tight containers due to moisture and mold. so I’d say a maximum of 6 months to use it all.

They’re using recipes and ingredients from the “green witch” book you can buy in the works. A lot of their ingredients are more or less just a bag of oats and some flowers, whether they buy it from Asda or in bulk who knows, but all the stuff they’ve been selling isn’t exactly new, I pretty much own all of their products, but by making them myself, I have a huge jar of body and face oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin e&c, couple of drops of witch hazel and some essential oils, and you’re good to go! Same with the baths, get some oats, dry them out and blend them, add essential oils, Epsom salts, flowers etc and you got yourself a bath ritual. Many people don’t realise but the baths they sell, in the book are used to rituals and body cleansing etc, for spell work or divination. It just depends if you support that way of life or not! I for one an a sucker for a herbal remedy- not for half the price of my house tho.
---
Also yeah they do use moulds for their soap bars, which is a melt and pour kinda thing, stick it in the microwave, or a hot plate, slow cooker etc, then you add all your extras and pour into the moulds. But if you look on TP someone make a comment saying the products caused a reaction that needed medical intervention- I wonder what happened.
That’s amazing thank you so much I shall be looking at that book!

Reactions: 2
Who even goes to park life at those hours anyway. It must have been DEAD.
I thought exactly the same. All the decent stuff has been on and looking at her stories it just looks proper tit haha 😂
---
Oh and she has removed all her photos AGAIN. She makes out she loves her life. Clearly NOT the case.
---
Think she only went because you wants a festival photo and because Ryan is at download.

Update: tit festival stories removed and her festival photo removed on her grid too ??? No photos now. Get ready for reupload soon. It’s becoming a monthly thing now.