Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake sad voice/face is making me lose it, “I don’t know how parents of kids in hospital cope” I know they wouldn’t dream of posting a singing video from the hospital carpark whilst in the thick of it that’s for sure

Reactions: 4
It’s all a facade. The fact she’s posting more stories about her business that her kid is saying something, she’s using Arthur’s sickness as some sort of sympathy tactic for the consumers, “my poor baby is in hospital but don’t forget to check out our website” I’m actually quite surprised nobody has said anything to her yet, especially her family.

Not to mention her looking for sympathy votes from her “new shoe” give it a rest hollie.

Reactions: 3
What was he in hospital for did she say?
her ex seemed nice i always thought she was punching with him

Reactions: 1
Her recent post ‘mama needs a few sunny holidays in 2023’ how about your kids that you forgot last time ☕

Reactions: 7
It’s funny. Last week all she could talk about is her family, how poorly Arthur is. Now she can’t get enough of herself, going out drinking in the middle of the week, flashing her designer tit she’s bought. I think I can see why things didn’t work out between her a Ryan, she only cares about herself.

Reactions: 3
Do we know what relationship of hers was toxic? She keeps posting stuff about finding someone you deserve and all that but she can't be on about Ryan surely 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hollie is toxic so as a result, every relationship of hers will be. Hollie is also a narcissist and as a result of that, she will never be the one to take any accountability for the toxic relationships she finds herself in.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that she was moving all her furniture into the W&W warehouse the other day so she is on the move then. Knew she was renting. But why did she make out that the house she was living in was HERS. She is so odd.

Reactions: 2