Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she is sharing a story of some bloke messaging her but leaves his face and name on show so people can look him up. She clearly gives no shits about peoples privacy. EVER. Just like when she shared the location of her ‘one friend’ with the big black house that’s not actually family. She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 3
Never known any mother have as much time as her to do reels of her eye bleeping herself while singing -even though she claims to be the busiest single mum ever to exist, also had to get the air wrap in the video too 😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
Never known any mother have as much time as her to do reels of her eye bleeping herself while singing -even though she claims to be the busiest single mum ever to exist, also had to get the air wrap in the video too 😴😴😴
The day she skipped out on her son’s first nativity too, she’s absolutely mingin

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has no interest in being a mum if it doesn’t involve a man to create the perfect family she never had. The levels of self absorbed are shocking!

Reactions: 6
Love that it’s gone from “our team are working around the clock!!!!” to “soz can’t help til monday x” within a matter of days lmao

Wonder why she's potentially moving back to her home town....
Because the landlord will want their house back. Her 6 month tenancy is probably up.

Also want to say if she has sepsis on her lungs that she storied yesterday would the hospital let you go home ?

Because the landlord will want their house back. Her 6 month tenancy is probably up.

Also want to say if she has sepsis on her lungs that she storied yesterday would the hospital let you go home ?
I thought she said pneumonia tbh, she needs to make her mind up

I hadn't realised she only had a 6 month lease, I knew she lived in a rented house but 6 months with kids seems like she hadn't thought long term....

Reactions: 2
Oh god her stories today are unbearable. “I’m really a nice person” if you have to tell people that then maybe you’re not so nice after all😂 self made my arse, it’s like they think they are the only skincare brand on the internet’s ffs.

Reactions: 2
It's the "I don't need a man" switch to "one day I'll have this" couple tit for me. Like hun I can see you're dead inside and are looking for anything and everything to make yourself feel better. Maybe pay attention to your kids instead? hah 😂

It's the "I don't need a man" switch to "one day I'll have this" couple tit for me. Like hun I can see you're dead inside and are looking for anything and everything to make yourself feel better. Maybe pay attention to your kids instead? hah 😂
She puts on the act that she loves being this independent single mum but the first guy to pay her some attention she’d be with and he’d be living with her and the kids within three months.

She puts on the act that she loves being this independent single mum but the first guy to pay her some attention she’d be with and he’d be living with her and the kids within three months.
They’ll fall in love with her tenancy agreement and not her💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3