Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollie’s son is in hospital and she’s making boomerangs for insta stories of him lying in the hospital bed and her mum giving him a kiss. Get off your phone.

It also seems they bit off way more than they could chew with the number of orders and now they can fulfil them. Loads of them would’ve been bought as Christmas presents so wouldn’t blame customers for being annoyed. They won’t be able to complain though as she is using her son’s illness to keep complaints and messages at bay.

No point posting photos of the computer showing how many orders you’ve got and gloating about how amazing your business is if they then aren’t getting fulfilled.

Reactions: 3
Hollie’s son is in hospital and she’s making boomerangs for insta stories of him lying in the hospital bed and her mum giving him a kiss. Get off your phone.

It also seems they bit off way more than they could chew with the number of orders and now they can fulfil them. Loads of them would’ve been bought as Christmas presents so wouldn’t blame customers for being annoyed. They won’t be able to complain though as she is using her son’s illness to keep complaints and messages at bay.

No point posting photos of the computer showing how many orders you’ve got and gloating about how amazing your business is if they then aren’t getting fulfilled.
Saying if anyone is rude they will be banned from ordering online? How are they gunna pull off that one? If my kid was in hospital this close to Christmas I’d be telling all the customers that their orders will be arriving shortly after? I understand it’s her full time job but putting up stories isn’t as important as your sons health. Her priorities are very backwards for a mum.

She literally needs to go and be bleeping present with her child. The "business" can wait. That being said, she should not have taken on all those orders if she couldn't fulfil them in time. Also, I'm fairly sure the CEO of like Asda or where ever doesn't just walk into store and take a bunch of stuff. If employees did that they'd be fired. I reckon she's a proper bleep of a boss and I dislike her "love and light" bullshit. All the reviews are obviously from her because they all spew the same l&l bollocks 🙄

Reactions: 4
Imagine posting photos of your kid wearing a fuckin’ oxygen mask instead of giving him cuddles and letting him get better in peace without the flash of a phone camera in his face, couldn’t be me😮💨

Why is she STILL posting the intimate parts of her life on Christmas Day😐 she might as well check into the hospital on Facebook too, poor kids man.

Reactions: 2
WTF goes through her head. “You lie there on your tablet son while mummy chooses a filter and poses for a selfie for her Instagram…but make sure you’re in shot so mummy gets more sympathy”.

Taking a selfie would be the last thing I’d be thinking about in that moment. I wouldn’t even post anything relating to my child being unwell on social media.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s the biggest narcissist… everything’s always about her 🤢 even when her sons in hospital, wow.

You can see Ryan in the background of one of her stories, the blokes got his head screwed on by not posting this stuff on social media. Someone needs to take hollies phone away from her.

Her LISP?! 😱 The narcissistic slur of words could hardly get through her massive teeth.

Everything she said was revolving around how this had made her feel and how it has impacted her rather than her poor little boy who sounds like he’s been fighting for his life?

Sharing her experience to raise awareness is one thing, sharing her experience for mass sympathy is another.

I was in her exact shoes last christmas, I know every feeling she went through but the urge to post every thought on the situation, selfies, him lying in his hospital bed? Nah couldn’t even update family properly, couldn’t even bring myself to pick up my phone I was that sick with worry. Sort your head out Hollie, this has absolutely brought out the worst in you put your bleeping phone down and be PRESENT it’s amazing that your little boy is doing better but why do you need to exploit his current condition? I’m gobsmacked

This hugely reflects on the business too. Customers aren’t gunna buy your products to fund the lavish lifestyle if she’s gunna be negligent towards her unwell boy.

just a thought but the day before he went into hospital wasn’t he sat shivering at work and she took a photo of him and said something like he’s so poorly, we’ll be home soon. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 why would you take your child into a warehouse if he was so poorly. Surely she could have found someone to look after him ???

Reactions: 1
She's just vile and I hope their customers see what a dick she is to her kids.

Reactions: 1
just a thought but the day before he went into hospital wasn’t he sat shivering at work and she took a photo of him and said something like he’s so poorly, we’ll be home soon. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 why would you take your child into a warehouse if he was so poorly. Surely she could have found someone to look after him ???
I thought that picture was of the eldest but I could be wrong, either way, taking your sick child to work in a place that should be sterile to produce and pack skincare items is disgusting on multiple levels.

Reactions: 5
She's taken some of their w&w products to the hospital for his first "hospital bath" and she's plugging the brand while her child is fighting for his life. What a sick bleeping bleep. God I dislike her so much. Those poor kids need a new mum. Actually disgusting behaviour. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s using him in hospital to flog her stuff just wow!

My toddler was recently in hospital it was horrible I stayed off my phone either she’s delusional or…