Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Ryan moving on has hit her hard. All these stupid posts and sad songs are so manipulative 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s acting like 2018 Holly with the multiple posts per day, it’s such weird behaviour from a grown woman that a few years ago deleted everything and wanted to have a private life

Reactions: 3
You can tell Ryan moving on has hit her hard. All these stupid posts and sad songs are so manipulative 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s acting like 2018 Holly with the multiple posts per day, it’s such weird behaviour from a grown woman that a few years ago deleted everything and wanted to have a private life
i feel so sorry for Ryan, he’s trying to move on while the mother of his two children is so egotistical and plastering her life and kids online. I’d hate to think what tit of hers is on the dark web considering how open she is😂😂

Reactions: 3
Probably paid her sister to tag along so she had somebody to take photos and videos of her 😴
I totally agree with this. Literally the most boring holiday I have ever seen. she honestly thinks she is some kind of famous model now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221128-224005_Instagram.jpg

Am I missing something? She hardly ever has the kids...
She literally went on holiday without them, something that all parents dream of, can't be that hard surely if she can duck off on holiday? Who can watch 3 kids for that long at once? I suppose having 3 baby dads helps 🤐

Reactions: 1
She literally picked them up from Ryan’s this morning and she’s already bigging herself up for being single mom of the year? For what? Fulfilling your children’s basic needs? Well done Hollie

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1768017

Am I missing something? She hardly ever has the kids...
She literally went on holiday without them, something that all parents dream of, can't be that hard surely if she can duck off on holiday? Who can watch 3 kids for that long at once? I suppose having 3 baby dads helps 🤐
I thought this as well hahahaha, she has two blokes that can give her a break whenever she wants, drives around in her expensive bmw, was able to afford veneers, tattoos upon tattoos, designer clothes and bags, yet she still wants to complain? Honestly it’s really gross how much she’s changed since her poorly made bath products started to sell out because Stacey Solomon mentioned them on their Instagram once? She needs to wake up🙃

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s gunna continue to flash all her balenciaga since they’ve been deemed dodgy asf with their new children’s campaign 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4