Wholesomehelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back and has done a video about how she is. She does seem to be unwell to be honest.
I think she is unwell but I suspect also still using.

It just doesn’t add up for me that she couldn’t post on tiktok because she sold her phone and then just couldn’t yet she was still posting away on club pretty much the entire time.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the video screams that she’s still using tbh.

I don’t follow her anymore but I do hope she gets better and manages to kick her addictions once and for all, for her son’s sake.

Reactions: 2
Now claiming in the comments she didn’t know walking alone at night could be dangerous because she’s that neurodivergent and asking for tips on how to stay safe… I know this can be a thing for neurodivergent people but it seems so false from her specifically, and of course people are already offering to send her things in the comments.

Now claiming in the comments she didn’t know walking alone at night could be dangerous because she’s that neurodivergent and asking for tips on how to stay safe… I know this can be a thing for neurodivergent people but it seems so false from her specifically, and of course people are already offering to send her things in the comments.
She probably didn’t know cos she’s high as a kite

Reactions: 6
Helena is nowhere near as troublesome as many of the other MH tiktokers like Katya, Hollie & this Alex who is ‘exposing’ (bullying) others… it’s not helping the stigma of MH conditions.
Helena does have psychosis, she is an addict too and I thought her fashioning her hospital clothes was pretty good. As someone who spent years in hospital, it gets very boring and sometimes you do these things to entertain yourself. Otherwise you are stuck in a room with your illness which is torture.

Reactions: 5
Helena is nowhere near as troublesome as many of the other MH tiktokers like Katya, Hollie & this Alex who is ‘exposing’ (bullying) others… it’s not helping the stigma of MH conditions.
Helena does have psychosis, she is an addict too and I thought her fashioning her hospital clothes was pretty good. As someone who spent years in hospital, it gets very boring and sometimes you do these things to entertain yourself. Otherwise you are stuck in a room with your illness which is torture.
I think that’s fair enough but it’s the club stuff that is pretty bad taste I think. Especially when she’s silent on tiktok then coming back claiming she had no phone/access but was active on club nearly throughout. Just seems like it’s trying to make people worried so they’ll pay to see her club updates to me or indirectly begging. Like when she was talking about trying to get back from Spain and hinting at “having to do things” to get the money.

Jesus she's had more mental breakdowns than I've had hot dinners. It's all a bit bleeping relentless

Reactions: 1
Jesus she's had more mental breakdowns than I've had hot dinners. It's all a bit bleeping relentless
I think it’s all drugs to be honest. She’s probably taking all sorts and then it’s either interacting with her prescribed medication or she’s not taking it because she’s off her face.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely going through something at the moment. The sleeping in the park, no shoes on in the park, looking much slimmer and living a life that sounds exhausting for everyone, it’s all too much and very selfish I think.

She’s definitely going through something at the moment. The sleeping in the park, no shoes on in the park, looking much slimmer and living a life that sounds exhausting for everyone, it’s all too much and very selfish I think.
I don’t agree with the selfish comment. She’s clearly mentally unwell and probably struggles to control it.

Reactions: 8
She is mentally unwell, seems to be a manic episode or on its way to being a manic episode. Not selfish when she can’t control it.

this thread shows how little understanding people have of mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is mentally unwell, seems to be a manic episode or on its way to being a manic episode. Not selfish when she can’t control it.

She is mentally unwell but equally Hollie who you said was troublesome is clearly also mentally unwell. Helena has troublesome aspects they same way Hollie has troublesome aspects, and the fact they are ill doesn't excuse all of that. Helena begs as much as Hollie does, she's just more subtle and manipulative about it.

It's not selfish I agree, but it is effecting others - for example I don't believe at all that she was being expected to write her brothers dissertation but she's put her full name out there so it's piss easy to find her Mum because of her saying repeatedly that she's a judge and thus you'd easily be able to find her brother as well. All it takes is for one of her fans that was swallowing the whole story and saying in the comments that it should be reported to his uni to decide to do that and suddenly her brother is going to be in a world of tit just because his sister wanted people to fund her flight home. If she couldn't control that then no it's not inherently selfish, but it's still a lot of tit for her family.

I feel a little bad for saying that she is selfish, I do realise she is going through a lot.
I grew up in a home with addiction though and so know how it affects those around the person. I’m not intentionally being horrible about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Kind of agree. The comment about her mental breakdowns being relentless.. well yeah that’s the reality of mental health issues. It doesn’t just go away.

Kind of agree. The comment about her mental breakdowns being relentless.. well yeah that’s the reality of mental health issues. It doesn’t just go away.
No of course it doesn't
I have PTSD as I had a stillborn and nearly died with him. Trust me I GET IT. But I can't just give up and allow it to control me. Allow it to destroy everything else in my life. Allow it to take my other children away.
I do get it. I'm allowed to get it and still find it relentless because it is and even you can't deny that

She liked someone's comment that said it was drug induced psychosis, she posted a new video today from hospital I can't help but think she misses the views and attention from when she was admitted and several of her videos got really high views, it's like she's chasing that

She’s posted a weird video now about not making TikToks for a while with no details and honestly it just seems like again trying to trigger people’s worries - if she posts as normal on club like she did last time it will absolutely prove it to me. I hope it is this and not that she’s genuinely about to do something.

I know there are elements she can’t help, but she’s very emotionally manipulative and very good at saying things that make her sound like she’s got a lot of insight and is seeking help but I just don’t think she has any intention of properly complying with a medication regime or even properly trying to address her addiction so she’s stuck in the cycle. She is absolutely as problematic as Hollie she’s just problematic in a different way: they both clearly are genuinely ill and have genuine problems but they don’t want help and you can’t help someone who isn’t ready.

Reactions: 5
She’s posted a weird video now about not making TikToks for a while with no details and honestly it just seems like again trying to trigger people’s worries - if she posts as normal on club like she did last time it will absolutely prove it to me. I hope it is this and not that she’s genuinely about to do something.

I know there are elements she can’t help, but she’s very emotionally manipulative and very good at saying things that make her sound like she’s got a lot of insight and is seeking help but I just don’t think she has any intention of properly complying with a medication regime or even properly trying to address her addiction so she’s stuck in the cycle. She is absolutely as problematic as Hollie she’s just problematic in a different way: they both clearly are genuinely ill and have genuine problems but they don’t want help and you can’t help someone who isn’t ready.
She’s made the video of her walking outside and looking upset, not long after posting one of being in hospital again. It’s all very manipulative.