Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellemayoh

Before I get the ‘this is a gossip forum’ I get that.. but the misinformation on this thread is craaaazy.
It’s so difficult to get sectioned, you have to jump through hoops. The fact she has been on multiple occasions says there is obviously significant mental health problems.
Also.. psychosis is changeable. Just because she’s smiling and laughing does not mean she’s fabricating her illness.
The stigma surrounding mental health will continue whilst people continue to completely misunderstand how it works.
I personally find her open and refreshing. There’s no bullshit, she understands how the internet works. Psychosis is a very misunderstood condition- these comments prove that 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
She is mentally unwell, seems to be a manic episode or on its way to being a manic episode. Not selfish when she can’t control it.

this thread shows how little understanding people have of mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Surely if people connect the dots at his uni then he could get in a LOT of trouble seeing as his sister has just admitted she is doing it for him. Very strange.
How has she not got that tooth fixed it or is it pretty pointless cos she'll be back on the crack pipe soon anyway 🤣

I have no sympathy for someone who has all the resources and help in the world and still doesn't change lol

Reactions: 9

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
THIS. You're all shitting on her for suffering with addiction and MH issues but if she was a member of your family exhibiting this behaviour, you wouldn't be saying it.
No one shitting on her for having mental health issues just she uses her issues for views.. even charging £10 for extra videos of why she was admitted ets
And if she was a member of my family I would be stepping in to stop her posting in such a vulnerable position but she seems to love the attention of getting views by being in hospital....

• Heart
Reactions: 9

theghosttown

VIP Member
She’s definitely going through something at the moment. The sleeping in the park, no shoes on in the park, looking much slimmer and living a life that sounds exhausting for everyone, it’s all too much and very selfish I think.
I don’t agree with the selfish comment. She’s clearly mentally unwell and probably struggles to control it.

Reactions: 8

gimm3more

VIP Member
Absolute waste of NHS resources her being in A&E
Tried to hurt herself yet smiling, managed to bring books, magazines, food etc into there?? There’s having a sense of humour and then there’s clearly just taking the piss out of an overstretched system. Don’t get me started on her wasting the gloves too FFS

Attachments

Reactions: 7

gimm3more

VIP Member
No one shitting on her for having mental health issues just she uses her issues for views.. even charging £10 for extra videos of why she was admitted ets
And if she was a member of my family I would be stepping in to stop her posting in such a vulnerable position but she seems to love the attention of getting views by being in hospital....
Yeh my issue with her is the sheer joy she gets out of filming herself in hospital, also her comments section is full of people (who mean well I’m sure) giving her extremely inappropriate advice and making out like she could rely on them for 1-2-1 support. It’s a really slippery slope. Also she’s just fuckin annoying sorry

Meow19

Yes definitely hoping for donations, anyone would be stupid to support her. Also understand what you mean about the £80, it's still a fair amount to trust her with. Maybe it's a trust exercise for them?
On one of her posts she has said her old drug debt is £6k…I mean that is a serious amount of using to get yourself into that position of debt, NVM what she has paid for.

She shouldn’t be trusted with any amount of money. She does seem erratic & a bit beggy so must be back in trouble. Does her husband also use / ex-user?

That story about doing the brothers dissertation doesn't seem true, her behaviour has been more erratic than ever in the last few weeks. It's very hard to watch.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Now claiming in the comments she didn’t know walking alone at night could be dangerous because she’s that neurodivergent and asking for tips on how to stay safe… I know this can be a thing for neurodivergent people but it seems so false from her specifically, and of course people are already offering to send her things in the comments.
She probably didn’t know cos she’s high as a kite

Reactions: 6

Hbeau93

VIP Member
'My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time' - but that is exactly it - it isn't your free time to be judging her.. You've no idea what goes on behind closed doors..

'I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.' - good for you - not everyone has a choice when it comes to things like this.
You are literally so triggered 😂😂 relax babe it's a gossip forum
I don't think this is the right place for you hun

So she’s off to France with a suitcase to hide from a woman that she owes money to and apparently has given her death threats 🤨.
Her life is too much and must be exhausting for everyone close to her.
I feel mean saying it but I’m not sure it’s real… if I were her family and friends I’d be extremely worried about where she’s going and even more so if she is going to France (not particularly because its France, just somewhere with a language barrier) when she’s potentially unwell. She had that moment where she said it’s real but then that she thought the birds were real too and there was something in her eyes then that makes me think this is similar to the birds. I could be wrong though.

She’s posted a weird video now about not making TikToks for a while with no details and honestly it just seems like again trying to trigger people’s worries - if she posts as normal on club like she did last time it will absolutely prove it to me. I hope it is this and not that she’s genuinely about to do something.

I know there are elements she can’t help, but she’s very emotionally manipulative and very good at saying things that make her sound like she’s got a lot of insight and is seeking help but I just don’t think she has any intention of properly complying with a medication regime or even properly trying to address her addiction so she’s stuck in the cycle. She is absolutely as problematic as Hollie she’s just problematic in a different way: they both clearly are genuinely ill and have genuine problems but they don’t want help and you can’t help someone who isn’t ready.

Reactions: 5

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I quite like Helena, i was disappointed to see she was back using again, but drugs are coping mechanisms, and she got a few really shitty comments about not having her son.

I work in mental health and I see people with really severe conditions who live a normal life and can laugh and joke and do normal things. I've seen people with psychosis who are very vocal, but it doesn't mean they're not suffering or need help. Like someone has already said its so difficult to get sectioned and then they want you back out the door as there's not enough beds.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Helena is nowhere near as troublesome as many of the other MH tiktokers like Katya, Hollie & this Alex who is ‘exposing’ (bullying) others… it’s not helping the stigma of MH conditions.
Helena does have psychosis, she is an addict too and I thought her fashioning her hospital clothes was pretty good. As someone who spent years in hospital, it gets very boring and sometimes you do these things to entertain yourself. Otherwise you are stuck in a room with your illness which is torture.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
She’s an absolute crackpot for sure. I don’t think she should be on tiktok when she’s in hospital or clearly not got the capacity to post. It’s hard to watch. Those comments about her kid were spot on tbf. There’s a fine line between advocating for mental health awareness and competing in this weird competitive chronic/mental illness online influencer lifestyle.
I agree if your baby is in care due to your life choices you should not be posting on socal media. Put your time and energy into working with services to getting him back. Although what I'm seeing from her he is probably better off in someone else's care!