Wholesomehelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as coming from a very privileged background. Recently she’s talked of French aupairs she speaks fluent Spanish and French. And I’m pretty sure the place in Spain they are all holed up is probably a second home in Spain as they are all there doing her brother’s dissertation. You wouldn’t fly across the world for that if you didn’t own the place. I think her parents are very wealthy
She’s said several times her mum is a judge and I assume they get a fair whack!

It’s sounding more and more from what she says like her episodes of psychosis are induced by (illegal) drug taking so maybe her parents have told her they won’t pay for private mental health unless she goes in a rehab and takes it seriously (I know it’s not that easy when addicted)… when she disappeared recently and said she was getting help I assumed her lack of sharing was because she didn’t want people to realise it was a private facility as a lot of her club sign ups were cos they thought she needed the money…

Reactions: 4
That story about doing the brothers dissertation doesn't seem true, her behaviour has been more erratic than ever in the last few weeks. It's very hard to watch.

Reactions: 7
Surely if people connect the dots at his uni then he could get in a LOT of trouble seeing as his sister has just admitted she is doing it for him. Very strange.
How has she not got that tooth fixed it or is it pretty pointless cos she'll be back on the crack pipe soon anyway 🤣

I have no sympathy for someone who has all the resources and help in the world and still doesn't change lol

Reactions: 9
That story about doing the brothers dissertation doesn't seem true, her behaviour has been more erratic than ever in the last few weeks. It's very hard to watch.
I agree. I suspect the truth is probably more like her brother is doing his dissertation and they’ve asked her “Can you help him and be quiet instead of shrieking around the place, here’s £80 to go out?” and she’s thrown a tanty saying she wants to go home at which point they’ve entirely reasonably said “Fine but you’re paying”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes the behaviour around money the last couple of weeks, death threats around old drug debt, running away to france, back on that club app thing and suggesting some of the content is a bit racy to encourage sign ups. Now spinning a bizarre story that she is doing her brothers dissertation and her parents are paying her in payments and won't give her more or pay for her to go home. All suggests she is lying, desperate for money and using. It must be so hard for her friends and family

Reactions: 5
Yes the behaviour around money the last couple of weeks, death threats around old drug debt, running away to france, back on that club app thing and suggesting some of the content is a bit racy to encourage sign ups. Now spinning a bizarre story that she is doing her brothers dissertation and her parents are paying her in payments and won't give her more or pay for her to go home. All suggests she is lying, desperate for money and using. It must be so hard for her friends and family
It also seems really weird to me that her parents would randomly give her £80 when they know she’s an addict and she’s behaving so erratically? I feel like in their position the last thing I’d be doing is handing over sums of cash.

ETA: just watched her latest again, she says she’s not asking for money despite going on about not being able to go home cos she can’t pay and then says she’s going to try to make some money… playing on people’s heart strings to offer her money I reckon.

Yes definitely hoping for donations, anyone would be stupid to support her. Also understand what you mean about the £80, it's still a fair amount to trust her with. Maybe it's a trust exercise for them?

Yes definitely hoping for donations, anyone would be stupid to support her. Also understand what you mean about the £80, it's still a fair amount to trust her with. Maybe it's a trust exercise for them?
On one of her posts she has said her old drug debt is £6k…I mean that is a serious amount of using to get yourself into that position of debt, NVM what she has paid for.

She shouldn’t be trusted with any amount of money. She does seem erratic & a bit beggy so must be back in trouble. Does her husband also use / ex-user?

Reactions: 7
I really really like her to be fair.
I’ve always wondered what her drug of choice was. Purely out of curiosity.

duck knows - she’s got the psychosis of someone on the strong weed or hallucinogens and the mania of someone on coke

She’s said before she’s used heroin and mentioned being on methadone a bunch of times so I assume still that, especially with the amount of the debt.

Reactions: 5
She’s sent a post on club app asking everyone to donate £3 to her to clear her debts, and then said she’ll never ask again

• Wow
  • Angry
Does anyone know what happened to her? She’s been MIA on tik tok for a while and I was genuinely wondering if she managed to get home okay.

Does anyone know what happened to her? She’s been MIA on tik tok for a while and I was genuinely wondering if she managed to get home okay.
I wondered too but the comments say that she’s been posting on Club as normal… so I assume trying to get people worried so they go over there and pay 🙄

Attachments

Apparently she was claiming she couldn’t log into her tiktok but I stand by my thought that she was trying to make worried people pay for her club to see if she was ok.

Reactions: 1
So she’s back and has done a video about how she is. She does seem to be unwell to be honest.