Wholesomehelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her/see her on TikTok?
She is getting some slack tonight about her kid being in foster care and her not helping her situation (alcohol/drugs/mental health) etc. She has also been accused of 'faking' her psychosis and being a bit of an attention seeker.
I don't know if she is totally genuine tbh. She seems really immature.

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow her/see her on TikTok?
She is getting some slack tonight about her kid being in foster care and her not helping her situation (alcohol/drugs/mental health) etc. She has also been accused of 'faking' her psychosis and being a bit of an attention seeker.
I don't know if she is totally genuine tbh. She seems really immature.
She’s an absolute crackpot for sure. I don’t think she should be on tiktok when she’s in hospital or clearly not got the capacity to post. It’s hard to watch. Those comments about her kid were spot on tbf. There’s a fine line between advocating for mental health awareness and competing in this weird competitive chronic/mental illness online influencer lifestyle.

• Heart
She’s an absolute crackpot for sure. I don’t think she should be on tiktok when she’s in hospital or clearly not got the capacity to post. It’s hard to watch. Those comments about her kid were spot on tbf. There’s a fine line between advocating for mental health awareness and competing in this weird competitive chronic/mental illness online influencer lifestyle.
I agree if your baby is in care due to your life choices you should not be posting on socal media. Put your time and energy into working with services to getting him back. Although what I'm seeing from her he is probably better off in someone else's care!

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe the bird thing for a second. She’s too animated when she talks about it. Psychosis doesn’t go away over night. She’s hiding from birds one day and the next she’s putting on A fashion show and going on about how unwell she’s been (minus sunglasses)

Reactions: 4
I’m also not sure if she’s genuine.

Her son is only a tiny bit older than mine and I can’t imagine having missed so much of his life already. Mental health & addiction are no joke so I do feel for her but I kinda agree with the person who commented, why doesn’t she use the energy she puts into social media into getting her child back?

Reactions: 1
Do we think her drastic weight loss is to do with drugs?
I didn't know she was a mum till those comments tbh...I was shocked because she does not seem like a Mother whatsoever. I had my first at 22 as a single mum, grew up overnight, no more parties, no more benders. If she wanted too, she would have?
She seems very woe is me and harbours a huge victim mentality which will just send her round in circles for a few more decades until she can fully accept she needs to put the drugs and alcohol behind her fully and accept her shortcomings and move forward..

• Angry
I didn't know she was a mum till those comments tbh...I was shocked because she does not seem like a Mother whatsoever. I had my first at 22 as a single mum, grew up overnight, no more parties, no more benders. If she wanted too, she would have?
She seems very woe is me and harbours a huge victim mentality which will just send her round in circles for a few more decades until she can fully accept she needs to put the drugs and alcohol behind her fully and accept her shortcomings and move forward..
Oh I think she is deffo still using. And I'm sure this 'psychosis ' is drug induced which can go away once someone has sobered up!? I don't know its weird...
She mentioned recently her husband left her...in previous videos she said he is sober . Wonder if he had enough and is trying to sort out getting their son back without her 🤔 meanwhile she is posting videos of hanging around with random men learning how to ride a bike?!

Oh I think she is deffo still using. And I'm sure this 'psychosis ' is drug induced which can go away once someone has sobered up!? I don't know its weird...
She mentioned recently her husband left her...in previous videos she said he is sober . Wonder if he had enough and is trying to sort out getting their son back without her 🤔 meanwhile she is posting videos of hanging around with random men learning how to ride a bike?!
Her son is her husbands son too?! What the hell happened for them to take this child out of their care?!

Her son is her husbands son too?! What the hell happened for them to take this child out of their care?!
If you look at her earlier posts they were homeless when she was pregnant! I don't know if they are legally married but she refers to him as husband and said in the last few weeks they have broken up 🤔

competing in this weird competitive chronic/mental illness online influencer lifestyle.
This is 100000% it. It’s really weird seeing her perform like this for tiktok (and you can see her face lights up when she gets into it all) when there are baby steps she could be taking eg attending NA/AA meetings (even if not sober, the only requirement for attendance is a desire to stop!). They do CHIT meetings which are documented for social services/probation review too.

Although all of this assumes she wants to be reunited with the child which isn’t always the case.

I actually really like Helena and think she is one of few creators who will actually show you what it is like suffering with serious mental health issues.

Also just because you decided overnight that motherhood was for you - doesn't mean everyone is going to have the same reaction? As someone who has also battled with addiction, its not as easy as attending meetings and 'stopping partying' - if it was, don't you think there would be NO addicts in this world???????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone who has also battled with addiction, its not as easy as attending meetings and 'stopping partying' - if it was, don't you think there would be NO addicts in this world???????
No where in my comment did I imply that - I’m coming up to 9 years sober (god willing) and am in the rooms myself so am fully aware that 12 step programs take work and willing and not everyone gets it, and those who do can take a few attempts before they achieve any form of long term sobriety. My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time, I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.

But as my comment says that assumes she wants the child back, which might not be the case.

No where in my comment did I imply that - I’m coming up to 9 years sober (god willing) and am in the rooms myself so am fully aware that 12 step programs take work and willing and not everyone gets it, and those who do can take a few attempts before they achieve any form of long term sobriety. My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time, I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.

But as my comment says that assumes she wants the child back, which might not be the case.
'My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time' - but that is exactly it - it isn't your free time to be judging her.. You've no idea what goes on behind closed doors..

'I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.' - good for you - not everyone has a choice when it comes to things like this.

She even Said today she isn't in the right way to be a mother...
---
She broadcasts quite a lot of what goes on behind closed doors so we all have a pretty good idea.
if you plaster your life over social media for views you totally deserve all judgement !

'My comment was referring to how she chooses to spend her free time' - but that is exactly it - it isn't your free time to be judging her.. You've no idea what goes on behind closed doors..

'I’m also a mother (who loves motherhood and adores her child) and I can’t imagine doing anything but throwing myself into recovery to get my child back if, heaven forbid, we were ever to be separated.' - good for you - not everyone has a choice when it comes to things like this.
You are literally so triggered 😂😂 relax babe it's a gossip forum
I don't think this is the right place for you hun

Reactions: 6
Hahah I told you all she was back on smack henceforth the drastic weight loss

Reactions: 6
“I don’t really want to speak about what’s being going on, but if you head on over to Club app and pay up £10 a month I’ll tell you exactly what happened to me”

Talk about exploiting yourself and your addictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s in hospital isn’t she? She really is ‘woe is me’.
It just all seems so...exhausting. for everyone around her. For herself. For the already deplorable resources we have in this country for mental health.