Wholesomehelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute waste of NHS resources her being in A&E
Tried to hurt herself yet smiling, managed to bring books, magazines, food etc into there?? There’s having a sense of humour and then there’s clearly just taking the piss out of an overstretched system. Don’t get me started on her wasting the gloves too FFS

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hahah I told you all she was back on smack henceforth the drastic weight loss
Deffo knew it....I doubt she has ever given up! Back on methadone as well...and the chipped tooth really gives crack head energy...

Came here for the comments as soon as she posted about subscribing for information. I think she will be getting discharged soon and planning her next fix.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Before I get the ‘this is a gossip forum’ I get that.. but the misinformation on this thread is craaaazy.
It’s so difficult to get sectioned, you have to jump through hoops. The fact she has been on multiple occasions says there is obviously significant mental health problems.
Also.. psychosis is changeable. Just because she’s smiling and laughing does not mean she’s fabricating her illness.
The stigma surrounding mental health will continue whilst people continue to completely misunderstand how it works.
I personally find her open and refreshing. There’s no bullshit, she understands how the internet works. Psychosis is a very misunderstood condition- these comments prove that 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Before I get the ‘this is a gossip forum’ I get that.. but the misinformation on this thread is craaaazy.
It’s so difficult to get sectioned, you have to jump through hoops. The fact she has been on multiple occasions says there is obviously significant mental health problems.
Also.. psychosis is changeable. Just because she’s smiling and laughing does not mean she’s fabricating her illness.
The stigma surrounding mental health will continue whilst people continue to completely misunderstand how it works.
I personally find her open and refreshing. There’s no bullshit, she understands how the internet works. Psychosis is a very misunderstood condition- these comments prove that 🥲
THIS. You're all shitting on her for suffering with addiction and MH issues but if she was a member of your family exhibiting this behaviour, you wouldn't be saying it.

Reactions: 4
THIS. You're all shitting on her for suffering with addiction and MH issues but if she was a member of your family exhibiting this behaviour, you wouldn't be saying it.
No one shitting on her for having mental health issues just she uses her issues for views.. even charging £10 for extra videos of why she was admitted ets
And if she was a member of my family I would be stepping in to stop her posting in such a vulnerable position but she seems to love the attention of getting views by being in hospital....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No one shitting on her for having mental health issues just she uses her issues for views.. even charging £10 for extra videos of why she was admitted ets
And if she was a member of my family I would be stepping in to stop her posting in such a vulnerable position but she seems to love the attention of getting views by being in hospital....
Yeh my issue with her is the sheer joy she gets out of filming herself in hospital, also her comments section is full of people (who mean well I’m sure) giving her extremely inappropriate advice and making out like she could rely on them for 1-2-1 support. It’s a really slippery slope. Also she’s just fuckin annoying sorry

I agree, there are a few around that clearly have real issues and need the treatment they’re getting but I can’t understand why someone doesn’t take their phone off them for their own good, especially when they’re inpatient. I felt the same about Charlie Smith on Twitter, she posted a lot of videos in the throes of mania/psychosis including during the eventual hospitalisation (and in her blog after said she’d bought loads of tit she couldn’t afford) and it just seems like someone should step in to protect them while they’re clearly not in a place to do so themselves.

I also think Helena can’t have it both ways with regards to her privacy/her child, you can’t post everything about your condition and addiction (some behind a paywall) and videos of you with the child that’s been taken off you and then get aggy if people ask about it or jump to logical conclusions based on what’s been posted. Obviously she has the right not to answer but people are gonna ask about what you put out there. Nobody would have known she had a child if she hadn’t posted that video with him at Christmas and then frequently used hashtags relating to social services.

I agree, there are a few around that clearly have real issues and need the treatment they’re getting but I can’t understand why someone doesn’t take their phone off them for their own good, especially when they’re inpatient. I felt the same about Charlie Smith on Twitter, she posted a lot of videos in the throes of mania/psychosis including during the eventual hospitalisation (and in her blog after said she’d bought loads of tit she couldn’t afford) and it just seems like someone should step in to protect them while they’re clearly not in a place to do so themselves.

I also think Helena can’t have it both ways with regards to her privacy/her child, you can’t post everything about your condition and addiction (some behind a paywall) and videos of you with the child that’s been taken off you and then get aggy if people ask about it or jump to logical conclusions based on what’s been posted. Obviously she has the right not to answer but people are gonna ask about what you put out there. Nobody would have known she had a child if she hadn’t posted that video with him at Christmas and then frequently used hashtags relating to social services.
If you scroll back far she posted some videos of her pregnant....including being in psych ward whilst pregnant and a video about being pregnant and homeless.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

It’s the same as that Holly girl who keeps jumping in the Thames then ending back up in hospital she has a thread on here too (notbrokenjustyet)

the same goes for soooo many creators. Like posting their entire lives online but get mad when people bring up the very things they’ve made public! It’s insane!

It’s the same as that Holly girl who keeps jumping in the Thames then ending back up in hospital she has a thread on here too (notbrokenjustyet)

the same goes for soooo many creators. Like posting their entire lives online but get mad when people bring up the very things they’ve made public! It’s insane!
Oh she frustrates me endlessly and I’ve had to block her. She is repeatedly filming while sectioned. It’s like she’s intentionally creating the life she has, relying on the NHS and other public services meanwhile.

Last edited:
From her last set of tiktoks where she has ended up in hospital she hasn't be sectioned. She keeps saying oh I done something to end up here. Now for me it's pure attention seeking which is disgusting. Them just letting her walkout of A&E speaks volumes.

Reactions: 5
Then she went back again and missed the home team. I know the mental health services aren't fit for purpose but I can't imagine they would insist she goes back and miss the treatment she's been waiting for. It's not like they have beds to spare!

Then she went back again and missed the home team. I know the mental health services aren't fit for purpose but I can't imagine they would insist she goes back and miss the treatment she's been waiting for. It's not like they have beds to spare!
I doubt they “let” her walk out from what she said about them calling the police, I would bet the truth is she absconded without them seeing and they were really worried about her. I think we are getting a quarter of the story at best (some of this will be because she’s ill and doesn’t see things as they are obviously).

The leaving and then going back after police involvement then leaving again was really Holly vibes though and the constant promoting of club for more details leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I doubt they would of called the police as she wasn't on a hold, no one was watching her 24/7. She does it far to often now for them to take her seriously. It's mostly the quiet ones you have to watch & she definitely isn't quiet. Just more content for her to get people interested so they pay for more information.
She needs to get clean if she really wants help.

Reactions: 1
I quite like Helena, i was disappointed to see she was back using again, but drugs are coping mechanisms, and she got a few really crappy comments about not having her son.

I work in mental health and I see people with really severe conditions who live a normal life and can laugh and joke and do normal things. I've seen people with psychosis who are very vocal, but it doesn't mean they're not suffering or need help. Like someone has already said its so difficult to get sectioned and then they want you back out the door as there's not enough beds.

Reactions: 5
The leaving and then going back after police involvement then leaving again was really Holly vibes though and the constant promoting of club for more details leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
She’s even starting to resemble her with the tooth hahah
Yeh the club bit is pissing me off. Setting a dangerous precedent too. “Pay me and I’ll tell you more!” As if it’s subscribing to a tabloid mag wtf ?!

I think it’s about taking everything with a pinch of salt, especially when she’s admitting she isn’t well at the minute.
In regards to the constantly being in and out of hospital, institutionalisation once you become an inpatient is a very real thing.