Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard of tattle after ptwm had her snotty meltdown but just figured it was full of trolls and didn’t want to be a troll myself
then one day was bored and had a look and found there was no trolls-just people who thought the same as me
just before mod was caught out I joined up-and have been here ever since

Reactions: 7
I heard of tattle after ptwm had her snotty meltdown but just figured it was full of trolls and didn’t want to be a troll myself
then one day was bored and had a look and found there was no trolls-just people who thought the same as me
just before mod was caught out I joined up-and have been here ever since
yeah me too 😂 I remember being one of her 🐑 and thinking god, how awful are people on there - then I came on here and realised it’s actually PTWM aka the PayPal thief who’s the problem 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m really fed up of these influencers referring to us as trolls or bullies. No one is forcing them to look on here 🙄 They don’t like it because we don’t lick their arse like their little minions do on social media 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Digital Spy forum members were taking the piss out of some of the comments so I came to investigate. Haven't left since!

I’m really fed up of these influencers referring to us as trolls or bullies. No one is forcing them to look on here 🙄 They don’t like it because we don’t lick their arse like their little minions do on social media 🥴
I have noticed now that anybody who disagrees with someone or has any differing opinion is classed as a troll!

Reactions: 9
I was searching for info about an influencer who breaks a lot of the rules and deletes any critical comments on her vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Just fed up with people trying to sell stuff. Even the micro influencers with their spicentice, cheap face masks, fake perfume, wax melts, the list goes on. It’s embarrassing.

Digital Spy forum members were taking the piss out of some of the comments so I came to investigate. Haven't left since!

I have noticed now that anybody who disagrees with someone or has any differing opinion is classed as a troll!
Or jealous!!
There is a lot of professional people on here like doctors teachers etc
People who own there own nice big homes a couple of cars and so on all paid for by themselves by working hard
Much more of a role model then an influencer and how little they do!
So really what’s to be jealous about ?

I came to defend someone, but then stayed because it’s amusing watching PTWM forget what lies she’s told and there are some whoppers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got really fed up with 'Style' bloggers such as a Norwich-based lady who looked rotten, acted worse and generally had a load of sycophants blowing smoke up her large rear end. Any negative comments on YouTube were either deleted or one or more of her cronies jumped on any voice of dissent.

Nowadays I prefer the celeb gossip.

Reactions: 1
Reddit did. Funnily enough! Was browsing the teen mom UK thread on there and some posted to check out the thread here. So I did 😜

I forgot to say the reason I came here was ’becuss’ life with oaks and olive sent me a DM on insta telling me not to use a hashtag as it was hers 😏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was PTWM when the whole PayPal situation kicked off

Just joined and it was Mrs Hinch that bought me here she’s SO annoying 🙄 been reading her thread for ages to be honest

Reactions: 2