Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw the all round mum talking about it today had to see what the fuss was about! I love it already

Reactions: 8
Gary C -> Brogan tat -> Becca-Rose drama.

Never heard of Brogan before all this but saw the tweet from He bezzie mate Gary C and was curious read the thread and instantly took a dislike to the way Brogan handled the situation ever since I’ve been regular to her thread.

Also since coming to tattle I’ve become to dislike a lot of the Disney vlogging twats, main ones being the caravan twats who don’t even like Disney…

Reactions: 2
back in the day when Sali Hughes had comments open on the guardian I read about talttle there!

Reactions: 5
...the OG BYG Lauren Goodger and Tattle being referred to in comments about her, once here I stayed...watched the early TOWIE when I lived in East London...guilty pleasure lol...felt for her at the time then was just fascinated / horrified of how her life progressed...so glad that spaces like Tattle exist for balance, even though I don't necessarily have the same opinion as certain threads...dont do SM myself and so glad it wasn't around in my teens/early adulthood (80's & 90's)...dont get this whole influencer gig thing either, says a lot about our society as it is now...bit of an amchair sociologist / psychologist me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I heard it mentioned on Digital Spy as a place where discussion of Philip Schofield was uncensored.

Reactions: 4
PTWM sent me - when she was crying in her car about how horrible the people over at tattle were... I used to donate to her paypal fund too until I seen the threads on here and quickly cancelled.

Reactions: 6
THENURSEMUM. She shared a post once trying to start a petition to get the site banned. I had no idea what it was till then and now thenursemum has her own threads 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie Price, originally - I was lurking for ages reading but only posted recently. And then found there was a thread about Lorna Luxe here as well (although not sure who put her in Gurus, of all places!) so now I can't get away.

Reactions: 2