Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beckham lad, Brooklyn? Trying to be famous but being cringe.
Holly Willoughby
Tom Cruise :sick:
TOWIE cast
Jamila
Meghan
Sam Smith
Any of the 1 Direction band
People who have had many goes of their 15 mins of fame e.g. Katie Price, Peter Andre, desperately clinging to fame and money
Schofield.
Elon musk - I can’t stand the way people act like he is a god
Ellen Degeneres
James Corden

I’m sure there are more but that will do :p

Reactions: 12
I can't stand Kym Marsh. Hated that she was picked to front Hear'say. Hated her ever since. I don't quite know why I dislike her so much, but I do!!! So glad she left Corrie, and will not watch a second of any other show she is in. Those bleeping glasses too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry how could I forget!!! Brooklyn Beckham!!!!!!!
YES!!! the worse of the celeb offspring riding the coattails ...plus mega red flags with the girlfriend and the comments on her pics 👀

Pete Andre ....I honestly think he was the reason for his and Katie’s divorce but had a good agent that spun it to make Katie look guilty and ruin her rep (or what she had of it ) ...Katie gets a lot of hate and I’m not sure why ...clearly Pete messed her up but he’s treated like a hero

Reactions: 15
The usual male actor sex-symbols that most women swoon over but I've never 'got': Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Will Smith, and more recently Tom Hardy, Daniel Craig and Jason Momoa. But I like weirdo geeky guys so I guess I'm not their target market.

Most of them I can at least see the appeal, but Daniel Craig, no.

Reactions: 10
Bit of blast from the past but never got the appeal of Mr Blobby back in the 90's.

There would be presenters there just doing their job and he'd come in and trash the room shouting "Blobby Blobby Blobby!". Seemed like a right dick at the time.

Apparently back then he had a raging coke habit so it kind of makes sense now.

Wonder what he's up to these days

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't stand Kym Marsh. Hated that she was picked to front Hear'say. Hated her ever since. I don't quite know why I dislike her so much, but I do!!! So glad she left Corrie, and will not watch a second of any other show she is in. Those bleeping glasses too!!!
Oh gosh can I add Myleene to my list?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
but i mean her prompotion of that post pregnancy diet on her netflix thing... like after she said it was awful, don't do it..but she did it to look good. for me makes no sense
Yeah that corn syrup and cinnamon thing she did? That was absolutely ridiculous! I actually saw her at Glastonbury when she was pregnant with Blue, she hadn’t announced it but still must have been 3/4 months. She was honestly tiny, nothing big about her, I think she probably always has a really bad relationship with food.

Reactions: 3
Bit of blast from the past but never got the appeal of Mr Blobby back in the 90's.

There would be presenters there just doing their job and he'd come in and trash the room shouting "Blobby Blobby Blobby!". Seemed like a right dick at the time.

Apparently back then he had a raging coke habit so it kind of makes sense now.

Wonder what he's up to these days

🤔
OMG, blast from the past indeed. 90’s kid here, apparently I was scared of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tom Cruise: Another good shout. Shithouse control freak and a even bigger shithouse actor.

A tit actor propped up by being a knobheat thetan OT VIII: Truth Revealed tit gibbon, surrounded by a superior script and an even more superior cast around him.

I used to get really pissed off with Tim Vincent and H from Steps, but they're so insignificant now, I can barely be arsed mentioning them.

Reactions: 11
Oh gosh can I add Myleene to my list?
I'm more meh at Mylenne. We need to find equal haters for the rest of band!!!

I've absolutely never understood the appeal of Friends sitcom either, I watched it because it was the done thing, but I cannot stand it!!!

Reactions: 7
I am now watching the grimleys on YouTube resplendent with adverts for hamlet, the country code and cinzano

Reactions: 3
YES!!! the worse of the celeb offspring riding the coattails ...plus mega red flags with the girlfriend and the comments on her pics 👀

Pete Andre ....I honestly think he was the reason for his and Katie’s divorce but had a good agent that spun it to make Katie look guilty and ruin her rep (or what she had of it ) ...Katie gets a lot of hate and I’m not sure why ...clearly Pete messed her up but he’s treated like a hero
His wife is annoying too; makes out she’s so above all the celebrity stuff yet goes on TV to talk about things like cooking.

Reactions: 8
Alison Hammond. The larger than life personality trope has surely been done to death by now? And i’ve always interpreted “Big personality” to actually mean loud and annoying. Every few years she’ll resurface on another reality TV show and will be touted as the life and soul of the group, but will invariably be voted off relatively early to the disappointed of absolutely no one.

Reactions: 21
Katie Price (the absolute Worst!)
Brooklyn Beckham
Furlough Spice (Victoria Beckham)
David Beckham
Jesy Nelson
Myleene Klass
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez
Jacqueline Jossa
The Royal Family
Kendall Jenner
Kylie Jenner
Gwyneth Paltrow
James Cordon
Lauren Goodger
Alesha Dixon
Dermot O’Leary
Laura Whitmore
Keith Lemon

Reactions: 14
So glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't like Beyonce. She's a mediocrity. When Lemonade came out and everyone was like "Can you BELIEVE she pulled this off with NO leaks?" Yeah, if I worked on it, I probably wouldn't leak anything either with an NDA the size of a planet dangling over me. And then the actual content. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks. What an unbelievably severe burn/brilliant, erudite wordplay. Must have took her and her seventy-bleeping-five "co-writers" DAYS to come up with that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Emily Atack, rides the coat tails of being on an episode or two? Can't even remember of the Inbetweeners
Giovanna Fletcher. Can't STAND her on baby/toddler club. Why is she on it?
Emma Willis

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.