Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to google half the fuckers ye have on your lists! Mid 40's Irish grump here.... 😁😁 SOOOO many people vex the living shite out of me so I'll try whittle it down:

Sam Smith (duck off with your pronouns...)
ANYONE that uses pronouns
Jamila Jamill (woke FUCKHEAD)
Miley Cyrus (may the wind change and you'll be left with your stupid tongue hanging out)
Oprah ( Weinstein enabler and pontificating gowl)
beyonce (boils my piss so much I refuse to give her a capital B or the accent over the e)
Zooey Deschanel (trim your fringe witch)
Amy Schumer
Will Smith's two kids.. Willow and Jaden. (Get a job you pair and STFU)
Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez-Versini (talentless bint)
Russell Brand (Lord help me with this one)
James Cordon (obnoxious twit)
Meghan Markle (Spoilt narc c*nt)
Greta Thunberg (go back to school)
Ellen DeGeneres (face I want to kick)

I'm sure there's more......

*googles*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ohhh Elon Musk

Literally don't understand why people like him. The whole Mars thing makes no realistic sense and while those satellites might seem like a decent idea it seems no one considered what affect it would have in a few years time, literally just sending trash into space

Reactions: 11
I love that we are all letting each other have our opinions and not calling someone out if they don’t agree ...😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch.

The number of idiots who think this women is genuine makes me despair for the human race.
Am I the only one who has never watch one of her advertising videos? Surely I can't be???!!
Seen stuff in the newspapers but never bothered to watch. Surely we all know how to clean and don't need instructions from these type of people? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Eddie Izzard - a big girl's blouse!
Oprah Winfrey - Never watched any of her shows, never want to.
Tom Cruise - profoundly irritating.
Keith Lemon - unfunny and crude.
The Beckhams - their fame ended years ago, but they cling on for dear life.
I'll come back to this topic.

Reactions: 18
Aleesha Dixon; was in a has been short lived girl band but thinks she’s qualified to judge others’ talent whilst acting like a mean girl

Jack Whitehall

James Corden

anyone from Towie or Love Island

Michelle and Mark Wright

Robbie Williams

Katie Price

Amanda Holden

Alesha Dixon

Harry and Megan

The One Direction lot
I realised I didn’t give a reason why! Because they’re all knobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Kardashians - all annoying useless wastes of space
Markle & Harry - do you need an explanation?
Mel Gibson - racist bastard
Angelina Jolie - always just annoyed me, don’t get the fawning over her and never will.
Elon Musk - nutcase
Hasselhoff - always gave me the heebie-jeebies
Iggy Azalea - racist witch
John Mayer - racist bastard

Reactions: 9
Beyoncé
Michael McIntyre
Philip Schofield
Anton from Strictly
Drake
Holly Willoughby

Reactions: 4
Tess Daly. No charm or spontaneity with very poor presenting skills even after all this time! I can't believe they made her the main host on Strictly - she must know where the bodies are buried.

She paid her dues guiding decrepit Bruce around the set but I don't think that would be enough to convince the BBC to give her the plum presenting job in their flagship Saturday night show. She must be earning a packet.
Tess is rather wooden
The Kardashians, I really do not get the hype, maybe it’s an age thing on my part.
Greg Wallace from Master Chef, annoying man who has not changed his presenting skill one iota

Reactions: 3
I hate the way that TV production companies pick someone who is a reasonable TV presenter, decide that they're amazing, then ram them down our throats on every single programme. I didn't used to mind Emma Willis but she's on everything. Same with Ant and Dec.

Reactions: 17
By far Gemma Collins, I know she's already been mentioned, but dear lord that woman grates on me. As soon as she appears on anything I turn off.

Louis Walsh and Gregg Wallis have the same affect on my husband.
I got introduced to the 'joys' of the GC earlier by a work colleague who played me a clip in which she was telling her producer that her minge was on fire, then scratch and sniffed her minge and said it smelt like bread because of a yeast infection 🤮. Thought I was rough, but oh boy...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hinch (no explanation needed)

Lou Teasdale (she screams false and really irritates me for reasons I can’t even explain)

Elen DeGeneres (least funny comedian that ever graced tv screens)

Chrissy Teigen (her attempts at being quirky and relatable just leave me feeling queasy)

Jo Wicks (why doesn’t he just permanently pull a hamstring and piss off)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Grimleys
Thank you , I used to find this so funny

schofield is only where he is because of Gordon the gopher

I can’t stand Beyoncé , there she was thinking she was all that in a Sainsbury’s uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beyonce - No you ain't having the special e, because you ain't special. A compete dullard

Philip Schofield - Gave me the creeps when he was in the broom cupboard and now he's out the closet he's even worse. Lock up your kids when this fucker is around

James Corden - This teletubbie reject reminds me of blancmange. duck knows why, just does. An arse licker of the highest order.

Russel Brand - Life guru or for me an ex smack head with a smelly arse. Puking verbal diarrhoea over anyone that cares to give him a platform

Jamie Oliver - Obnoxious man child, who's wife has been in permanent lockdown because she' always bleeping pregnant!

I'll be back later, got some many more lined. Great thread (y)

• Heart
I think really she only had her nose done!! Otherwise I don’t see anything else she has done !! I wouldn’t call her supermodel either would I call any of the rest of them!! The supermodels of the 90’s! These are the real supermodels!! The rest only pale in comparison!! Naomi and Co!!
She’s defo had lips and boobs done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.