Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Barton Hanson. Love Island and other bull sh*t reality tv. Would turn up at the open of an envelope as the saying goes. Does anything to be talked about. Completely transformed to go on Love Island just ridiculous and completely embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
thinking of all the names I and others have given here

thank the lord for Spitting Image coming back on BritBox

so many names needing a puppet made of them

one recurring gag I find hilarious is Prince Andrew being whacked round the head with a bit of wood

Reactions: 4
thinking of all the names I and others have given here

thank the lord for Spitting Image coming back on BritBox

so many names needing a puppet made of them

one recurring gag I find hilarious is Prince Andrew being whacked round the head with a bit of wood
Now could the Queen puppet hit her son around the head repeatedly for the whole show? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Now could the Queen puppet hit her son around the head repeatedly for the whole show? 🤔

in one example they lured him down to the studio to speak to the nation

COME DOWN THEY SAID SIT ON THAT CHAIR THEY SAID

THEN HOLD YOUR HEAD LIKE THIS

then the whacking happens

Reactions: 2
in one example they lured him down to the studio to speak to the nation

COME DOWN THEY SAID SIT ON THAT CHAIR THEY SAID

THEN HOLD YOUR HEAD LIKE THIS

then the whacking happens
Now there is a story. Get the Queen to whack him constantly. Then his elder brother.
Bloke is an absolute waste of space. Maybe will soon be somewhere else soon. Deserves to be be. 6 letters PRISON.

Reactions: 7
I totally agree with all those that have said Stacey Solomon.

I find her totally annoying and hate the way that we're all expected to find her a bit of a Nation's sweetheart, and how we are all expected to fawn over her. The fawning over her and her son in the audience when her partner did Dancing on Ice was embarrassing.

And don't even get me started on Joe Swash. Again, we're expected to treat them as some kind of TV golden couple when I find both talentless and annoying.

Reactions: 24
Courtney black, pinch of nom
Totally agree with Courtney Black. I like to believe she means well but she is clearly still recovering from an eating disorder (no shame), is extremely hypocritical with the advice she gives out and is creating very dangerous habits for her cult like followers. It’s scary to see how many vulnerable women and men take her advice like gospel

Reactions: 7
I'm realising that I don't like any celebrities or public figures at all really! A few more that stand out as being totally unlikeable to me:

Alex Jones from the One Show; wooden presenting and when she presents with Ronan Keating its even worse as neither of them have any presenting skill at all.

Kimberley Walsh; Does nothing these days and is annoying yet is bum licked by the Mail Online as if we should all be enthralled by her bump photos

Gok Wan; was good on How to Look Good Naked but has had his day and his presenting style is very dated now

Anyone from McFly or Busted; Go Away! Your bands are long defunct!

Reactions: 10
I'm realising that I don't like any celebrities or public figures at all really! A few more that stand out as being totally unlikeable to me:

Alex Jones from the One Show; wooden presenting and when she presents with Ronan Keating its even worse as neither of them have any presenting skill at all.

Kimberley Walsh; Does nothing these days and is annoying yet is bum licked by the Mail Online as if we should all be enthralled by her bump photos

Gok Wan; was good on How to Look Good Naked but has had his day and his presenting style is very dated now

Anyone from McFly or Busted; Go Away! Your bands are long defunct!
Alex will be gone for a while soon as she’s expecting another baby. Her accent becomes more and more Welsh as time goes on.

Reactions: 8
Any Kardashian/Jenner

Lewis Capaldi
Justin Bieber
Ed Sheeran

Any reality tv participant

holly Willoughby
Philip schofield

Reactions: 13
Jess Glynn; can't sing anywhere near as well as she thinks she can, and I don't think I've read a nice word about what she's like as a person

Reactions: 16
Not just Brooklyn Beckham but the whole Beckham Family.
Coleen Nolan
Rosie Ramsey -complete twit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.