Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm 3D Doritos

Yeah corner shops wilkos, and in most supermarkets I’ve seen them xx
the salt and vinegar ones are available everywhere but the ready salted have been discontinued for ages I think you might be mistaken about the flavour sadly. I hate the bloody salt and vinegar you cannot tell me they are popular

Cheese moments
Cadbury’s dream bars
Penguin flipper dippers
Panda pops
Those thin mint flavour sheets that melted on your tongue
Mars delight
Galaxy truffles (celebrations)

I’m hungry
Cadbury dream bars are back. I had one Thursday

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if micro noodles (curry flavour) are sold anywhere? Used to love them as a student

the salt and vinegar ones are available everywhere but the ready salted have been discontinued for ages I think you might be mistaken about the flavour sadly. I hate the bloody salt and vinegar you cannot tell me they are popular
yeh the ones that are maize/corn puffed style like the salt and vinegar ones but just ready salted

Bernard Matthews Twizzlers.
They were brilliant. I think it was Jamie Oliver who got them removed from the market.
Loved turkey twizzlers. My mum was working in a school kitchen at the time when they were taken off of the menu, they had some leftover which they couldn’t use so she brought them home

For me it’s Heinz tinned syrup sponge pudding and Hula Hoops frozen chip things - not sure if anyone remembers them, they only made them for a short while in the late 90s but they were amazing!!

Reactions: 4
Iceland used to do these fozen cheesy potato things that were like wotsits in the late 90's and there is honestly not a day goes by that I dont think about them
Ahh just spotted what you’ve put about frozen Wotsits - I think this was at the same time as the frozen Hula Hoop potato things I’ve just posted about! Gutted they just disappeared!

Reactions: 5
Okay so pizza fingers because they remind me of my childhood forgot all about them til someone mentioned it! Also Mars Delight & The ORIGINAL Kitkat senses, not the ones they have now lol bns, i know they sell them in Tesco but I dont think they taste the same! The original Sunny D not the one they have now lol & does anyone remember there being a blue aero bar?! Myself & my brother in law remember there being ones out as a kid but everyone else thinks we are mad and they didnt exist but I still believe they were Does anyone else remember?

Was it like a long bar like a wispa but white choc

Heinz tinned sponge puddings, the thought of them brings many happy memories of camping trips flooding back

Reactions: 3
Dairy Milk Marble Bar - I’d actually sacrifice a few of my fav things just to eat one of those again.
Late to this thread but I’m in total agreement so I googled it and last month they announced they’re bringing it back! No idea when but thought I’d share the good news

Cadbury Fuse & Spira.

Also I cant remember what they were called but they were like hollow bread roll with mincemeat, carrot, peas & gravy inside that you would microwave. They were by Birdseye & came in a red box with yellow writing on..Anyone else remember these or known the name of them? Noone else I've mentioned them too can ever remember them.