Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy Vine - acts very entitled on social media
Dylan Mulvaney - "Emperor's new clothes" comes to mind
Laura Whitmore, Amanda Abbington and Ranvir Singh - I'm no fan of Giovanni but FGS give it a rest, stop attention seeking and acting like victims.
Geri Halliwell and Christian Horner - bore off, no one cares
I’m sorry, but as I recall Ranvir was that infatuated with Gio that if he’d even suggested having a tryst she’d have dropped her knickers immediately! I hate how she’s now suddenly saying she was a victim

Reactions: 6
Why is Aaron Taylor Johnson every where at the minute?? He looks like a bit of a mouthy scally, who doesn't wash his willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naga 'No Personality' Munchetty. Get this woman off TV (and Radio). I'm guessing the BBC bigwigs think she is perfect insofar as she presents as someone vanilla. She isn't though, she's a faux liberal who plays golf. Don't get me started on golf. Anyone who plays golf is immediately irritating, women doubly so. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she was on Saturday kitchen with Charlie it was really uncomfortable viewing and embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I’m bored of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively ‘We’re so quirky you know! We’re mad!’

Reactions: 12
I’m bored of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively ‘We’re so quirky you know! We’re mad!’
There's something about her and the alcohol/alcohol free brand she's always shilling that rubs me up the wrong way. There is something inauthentic about her, too preened, too much of a persona. He rings a bit truer.

Reactions: 7
Naga 'No Personality' Munchetty. Get this woman off TV (and Radio). I'm guessing the BBC bigwigs think she is perfect insofar as she presents as someone vanilla. She isn't though, she's a faux liberal who plays golf. Don't get me started on golf. Anyone who plays golf is immediately irritating, women doubly so. :rolleyes:
Ive ALWAYS said this about this awful woman. .
There are times when shes a bit "snippy" with people during interviews, she thinks she's being clever, all it does is hi lite that shes a dick head
---
Sam Thompson. .
I think he exaggerates his ADHD, he was never this excitable and ott in the jungle yet now he is bouncing around, speaking at 100mph
I generally switch off as soon I see him

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She has a very glassy stare and can be quite aggressive at times, I dont think she likes Charlie, she reckons that Prince the musician asked her out in a nightclub once.

Reactions: 3
She can get very aggressive when she is interviewing people even ordinary folk she goes way beyond assertive she is not very professional.
I remember her interviewing Charlotte Crosby a few years ago and it was beyond awkward

Reactions: 4
She has a very glassy stare and can be quite aggressive at times, I dont think she likes Charlie, she reckons that Prince the musician asked her out in a nightclub once.
She's just so.... rude! I know that sounds a bit lame but I can't bare rudeness!

Reactions: 6