Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blake Lively - overrated in every way

Dua Lipa - also overrated in every way

Nicole Sherzinger - whatever her name is. I’m not sure she’s even a real person.

Geri Halliwell - incredibly dull and stupid but thinks she’s the opposite. I had to stop listening to her being interviewed on a podcast.

Reactions: 12
Ferne Cotton - most irritating celeb
I agree and not very talented she made a total mess of being one of the presenters during the late Queen's Jubilee in 2012, totally out of her depth but I hardly ever see her on the TV any longer which is a blessing. I do see her "psychotherapy" books in shops sometimes which is nonsense as she is selling books because of her name not because she is a trained expert.

Reactions: 4
I agree and not very talented she made a total mess of being one of the presenters during the late Queen's Jubilee in 2012, totally out of her depth but I hardly ever see her on the TV any longer which is a blessing. I do see her "psychotherapy" books in shops sometimes which is nonsense as she is selling books because of her name not because she is a trained expert.
She’s related to a former BBC executive, otherwise I’m sure she wouldn’t have had the success she’s enjoyed.

Not only does she sell generic self-care books, she also does wellness events!

Reactions: 2
She’s related to a former BBC executive, otherwise I’m sure she wouldn’t have had the success she’s enjoyed.

Not only does she sell generic self-care books, she also does wellness events!
Yes she is related to the late Bill Cotton who used to be the BBC controller at one time no doubt he pulled quite a lot of strings for her.

Ferne Cotton - most irritating celeb
Her latest tome about wellbeing had a massive section on not using your phone and taking a break from Social Media ... then she starts flogging Tesco Mobile. I don't know if she's a hypocrite or just bleeping dense. Probably a bit of both. Either way she's irritating beyond bleeping measure. A talent vacuum.

Reactions: 6
Her latest tome about wellbeing had a massive section on not using your phone and taking a break from Social Media ... then she starts flogging Tesco Mobile. I don't know if she's a hypocrite or just bleeping dense. Probably a bit of both. Either way she's irritating beyond bleeping measure. A talent vacuum.
she spends an awful lot of her time posting on Instagram, about her kids/cats doing yoga poses and advertising clothes which means she gets freebies no doubt, and yes she is the voice of TESCO mobile what is she on about? She makes a living out of advertising mobile phones and shares her life on social media.

Reactions: 5
Zendaya - she's ok but I find her overrated. She's pretty but I don't think she's stunningly beautiful like everyone says. I felt the same about Chloe Moretz, but it was mostly creepy guys who fawned over her !

Taylor Swift - "I'm not like other girls" personified

Henry Cavill - there's something off about him

Anna Faris and Chris Pratt - after reading that they abandoned their dogs and left them to roam the streets

Ioan Griffud and Bianca - unbearably smug.

Reactions: 11
Simone Ashley, stunningly beautiful but going down the route of wearing as little as possible to any event, to ensure she gets coveted newspaper inches. It’s thirsty and very reality tv starlet with no discernible talent vibes.

Jojo Siwa - she's going to look back on herself one day and cringe

Reactions: 9
Amanda sodding Holden.
PUT SOME SODDING CLOTHES ON YOU SILLY twit.
The media are to blame for her. She's a good example of how foul they are. No one cares about you love, literally NO ONE. If you or me had enough money we could pay for paps of us going to work in our undies and then pay tabloid newspapers to cover it. All very sad. Desperate.

The media are to blame for her. She's a good example of how foul they are. No one cares about you love, literally NO ONE. If you or me had enough money we could pay for paps of us going to work in our undies and then pay tabloid newspapers to cover it. All very sad. Desperate.
Ehh, she’s in her 50s. I think she’s mostly to blame for herself.