Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an unpopular one, but Jon Stewart. Never found him funny and he puts me on edge when I watch him. Very manic or summat.

Reactions: 3
Might be an unpopular one, but Jon Stewart. Never found him funny and he puts me on edge when I watch him. Very manic or summat.
I think Jon Stewart means well and he's a smart guy. I also lean towards him politically. But if like me you're English, the Amercian 'schtick' is just so off-putting. Let's put it down to being lost in translation.

Reactions: 2
I think Jon Stewart means well and he's a smart guy. I also lean towards him politically. But if like me you're English, the Amercian 'schtick' is just so off-putting. Let's put it down to being lost in translation.
He does seem like a decent guy. You're right about US humour, I never liked SNL either.

Davina McCall on The Masked Singer. Standing up for every song like your auntie when Dancing Queen comes on at a wedding. And don't get me started on "WHO ARE YOU?!" That's the whole point of the show, Davina. 🤪

Tbh, Rita does this too, but Davina is definitely the ringleader. Always the first on her feet.
I completely agree - I can’t watch it, she’s unbearable.
Might be unpopular opinion, but I don’t think Davina is a very nice person. I saw her on one of the videos she did with her boyf, and they were backstage in her dressing room for TheMS - a staff member came in for something, apologised cos they were recording, Michael smiled and said ‘it’s fine’ but Davina just glared at them.
I’ve noticed the same thing when he’s recording himself doing her hair & she’s talking to a crew member & she just looks irritated by them.
I think she’s far too self-centred and clearly not what she seems - and probably a narcissist too.
---
Ppl might disagree but Taylor Swift, there’s just something about her that grinds my gears. I know she’s had a problem with stalkers but when the convo about you online is related to your carbon footprint and sending a cease and desist to the guy talking about is a lil,, weird yk. I feel like she’s very much all white liberal feminism for herself but not like a feminism for all/intersectionist type but hey I don’t know her personally or anything so I could be wrong
I cannot bear her either! Her lack of self awareness really grinds my gears. I mean, sit down FFS, you don’t have to stand up & block people’s view so you can “support” an artist by maling it all about you! 😠
Oh, and stand up straight!
---
Maisie Smith. She's another one that loves herself, isn't she?
Can’t stand her either - the sooner that Max dumps her big ass the better. Her ego is out of control!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Peter Andre and Katie Price for pimping-out their 16 year old daughter. Vile, sick, intellectually redundant people like this shouldn't be allow to reproduce. Sorry. I feel sick. :sick:

Reactions: 14
Taylor swift and her next album (travis kelce) just because….. they’re everywhere
And
Joel dommet he annoyed me that much I muted the tv when he spoke and read the subtitles

Reactions: 6
Taylor swift and her next album (travis kelce) just because….. they’re everywhere
Omg yes, Taylor Swift is so annoying.

It's bizarre how she has this large and obsessive fan base who claim she's some genius. She's neither talented nor interesting. Plus she seems kind of mean. I don't understand the hype at all.
---
Jay Z, Timothee Chamalet (don't get the hype)
Yesss. Jay Z is abusive and misogynistic and Timothee looks like a 12 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone who appears on 'Michael Mcintyre's ''The Wheel". It's actualy a good show insofar as all these people are in a good place at the same time.

Not sure if she counts but Teish cyrus ( miley’s mum)

Actually makes my ears ache when i try to listen to her speak!

she also looks like she stinks of cigarettes and alcohol

Not a very relevant one, but Gaby Roslin has been irritating me since her Big Breakfast days. Far too giggly.

Carol Kirkwood, BBC weather lady is also on my list of “annoying but can’t work out why”

Carol Kirkwood, BBC weather lady is also on my list of “annoying but can’t work out why”
She reads a print-out from a computer about what the weather may or may not do but seems to be under the impression that what she does is akin to being a brain surgeon. Plus there's the unsufferable permenant forced jollyness. The BBC could save a lot of money by replacing all their weather presenters (and there seems to be an awful lot of them) with AI.

She reads a print-out from a computer about what the weather may or may not do but seems to be under the impression that what she does is akin to being a brain surgeon. Plus there's the unsufferable permenant forced jollyness. The BBC could save a lot of money by replacing all their weather presenters (and there seems to be an awful lot of them) with AI.
I don’t understand why they send her on location, I.e ascot/Wimbledon over several days, complete with many hats/outfits