Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price, her children are neglected, lots of angry people including myself on the KP thread about Bunny having Youtube and IG accounts looking sad and unkempt, saying and doing concerning things...pervs were leaving comments on her IG saying she looked good in shorts...poor child

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I've asked before but how does Katie Price get away with everything? I've never seen someone let off the hook for so many things, so many times before.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've asked before but how does Katie Price get away with everything? I've never seen someone let off the hook for so many things, so many times before.
I know I don't get it either and it's not like she's got money to get out of it either? She must be shaggin em lool

Reactions: 4
I know I don't get it either and it's not like she's got money to get out of it either? She must be shaggin em lool
I've honestly considered this but who would want her? But then I know there are plenty of blokes who would accept a shag off of absolutely any rotten skank going so maybe it's not an out there theory!

Reactions: 6
Ok. My fault. I put GMB on just to see the headlines and saw Martin Lewis' gormless looking face staring back. Not one of the first things you want to see in the morning. No idea what he's angry about today, but I'm sure it's something along the lines of ...

martinlewis1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ed and Cherry still going at it with their trauma sharing. Can't wait until he has no album to promote again.

Denise Welch. Can’t stand the gobby mare. And stupid Ladbaby and wife, especially her ridiculous ‘dancing’.

Reactions: 12
Sofia riche, but not her per se just news/posts ABOUT her like ok she’s cute she’s rich we get it

Reactions: 1
Ed and Cherry still going at it with their trauma sharing. Can't wait until he has no album to promote again.
Not a fan, but I do feel a bit sorry for them. The court case is utter bollocks, and cancer during a pregnancy must be horrific.

Reactions: 8
Denise Welch. Can’t stand the gobby mare. And stupid Ladbaby and wife, especially her ridiculous ‘dancing’.
Not sure if she's from the same area ... certainly in the vicinity, but Carole Malone (rent-a-gob) is pretty grim.

Pretty ironic Jeremy Vine got kicked off Twitter for breaching its hateful speech rules. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Timothee Chalamet. He seems so awkward. Reminds me of so many lads in uni, just ten a penny. M'lady much? Saw a weird clip online yesterday where he's greeting Brie Larson and kisses her hand, she looks like she's so confused. The comments were filled with "omg what a gentleman".... ewww

How he has become a hottie to Gen Z is completely unfathomable.
I never got the Timothee thing either, but did some research and he’s VERY well connected - his parents are high up in the industry… his crazy success suddenly made sense 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.