Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dame Emma Thompson is irritating me. As usual. And it goes back to when she was Kenneth Brannagh’s missus. I know she currently has a movie to promote, but she’s particularly bugging me at present. She comes across as over the top and fake. ( Although I concede that I don’t know her personally and she may in reality be perfectly lovely.) Sorry Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dame Emma Thompson is irritating me. As usual. And it goes back to when she was Kenneth Brannagh’s missus. I know she currently has a movie to promote, but she’s particularly bugging me at present. She comes across as over the top and fake. ( Although I concede that I don’t know her personally and she may in reality be perfectly lovely.) Sorry Emma.
I have to admit, I don’t know half of the people mentioned on this thread. I’m showing my age! 🙈 Any blue tick wanker pushing breast feeding on their social media channels gets on my nipple end, duck OFF! 🤣 Let women choose how they feed their babies because not every woman wants to breastfeed and not every woman can breastfeed. As long as the baby is fed, does it really bleeping matter if it’s from the titties or a bottle? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to admit, I don’t know half of the people mentioned on this thread. I’m showing my age! 🙈 Any blue tick wanker pushing breast feeding on their social media channels gets on my nipple end, duck OFF! 🤣 Let women choose how they feed their babies because not every woman wants to breastfeed and not every woman can breastfeed. As long as the baby is fed, does it really bleeping matter if it’s from the titties or a bottle? 🙄
Dame Emma is an actor daaahling ... she just wants attention like the rest of them. Yes, very irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebel Wilson, I don't care if she lost 90kg, I don't care if she found a girlfriend. I do not want to see or hear about her.
I don't want to hear about her mate Hugh Sheridan either, used to think he was cool. Boring as bat💩now.

Reactions: 21
Rita Ora, talentless, seems full of herself and seems to be everywhere

I've never warmed to her either, as you say she could well be a nice lady, I also find her OTT. I don't mind her as much as Olivia Colman (can't stand her acting and her poor me act when she won an oscar)

All the kartrashian kardashian/jenner clan minus Caitlin who's the only decent one
I don't know a lot about the Kardashians but Caitlyn came across as thoroughly decent when he appeared on I'm a Celeb on 2019.

I hear she's a knob on Twitter - I only know her from Countdown and find her insufferably smug on that show. She's very good at sums and that's great, but wow does she think she is fascinating. Pasha has gone down in my estimation by association with her.
I think Rachel Riley's social skills are very poor, going by her Twitter activity

Can't stand Alison Hammond on This Morning

Sick of smarmy Pip Schofield. I don't have a strong opinion on Holly

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think Rachel Riley's social skills are very poor, going by her Twitter activity
She has a very high opinion of herself for sure. Falls into the trap of people fortunate to fit into the current vogue of what 'attractive' is so doesn't really have to bother with any social skills as such, just flutters her eyelids and puts on tight little outfits. I really thought we'd moved on from that female aestetic, guess not. Thanks Rachel, you're a real trooper for feminism. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom Daley who is furious at transgender athletes being banned by FINA .... well of course he is because it WILL NEVER EFFECT HIM 🤬

And while I'm here I'm going to mention Emma Watson who said she would only be involved in more HP projects if JK Rowling isn't involved.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tom Daley who is furious at transgender athletes being banned by FINA .... well of course he is because it WILL NEVER EFFECT HIM 🤬

And while I'm here I'm going to mention Emma Watson who said she would only be involved in more HP projects if JK Rowling isn't involved.

Looking forward to Watson donating the money she's made from Rowling to charity. If she did that (and we know she won't), I'd actually have a bit of respect. But she won't because she's a virtue signalling bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t even understand Emma saying this, as by virtue of JK creating the world she will ALWAYS be involved. Even if she’s not involved in a specific production.

Her position could only make sense if she was like ‘no I won’t be involved in anything to do with Harry Potter in future as I disagree on this issue with the writer’

Reactions: 13
Stacey Dooley, the stupid hair advert and I just find her documentary style unenjoyable. Her voice grates on me too as I feel that while there is a genuine accent, that she also ramps it up for the whole I’m down to earth, common as muck me!

Reactions: 19
Stacey Dooley, the stupid hair advert and I just find her documentary style unenjoyable. Her voice grates on me too as I feel that while there is a genuine accent, that she also ramps it up for the whole I’m down to earth, common as muck me!
One trick pony.

Reactions: 9
Victoria Beckham.
She seems to be everywhere at the moment. And I find her to be so fake and pretentious.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.