Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I’m probably going to hell for this comment but I nominate Rosie Jones.
So glad someone said it. Went to school with her and how she has become famous, I don't know. I have to switch off anything she appears on.

Has anyone mentioned Lewis Hamilton?

Reactions: 7

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Chrissy Teigen. Omg what is going on there?
Squid game party, and when people get annoyed, she shares her eyebrow transplant? Talk about blind and deaf to her own buzz. Her camp needs to explain to her that she doesn’t need to post everything she does.

• Haha

ElectileDysfunction

Mark Wright! Smuggest man on the planet. Although Spencer Matthews isn't too far behind....

Literally every member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan but particularly Kim and Kendall.

I also get very self satisfied vibes from Ariana Grande (pretty and talented but my God does she know it!).

And yes, Meghan has to be up there in the running too.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Jack Whitehall seems to love himself
Awww I love Jack but I love Daddy more!

I immediately thought of Carol. She takes all those ruddy selfies standing at a funny angle so her boobs stick out yet claims they just grew during the menopause. Pull the other one Carol.
Has really had a BBL? Christ Im so gullible I actually thought she got that bum from working out in the gym. Its so obvious she has had a boob job and a facelift though. Shes the same age as me and I can't bear to wear tight clothes now. Just irritates all the parts of me that hurt :ROFLMAO: I

Reactions: 6

Joon

VIP Member
Jake Quickenham what a show off with his Duck Emery vicar teeth....

*Dick....

• Haha

fiat500gurl

Wears a dress that says ‘tax the rich’ which probably costs thousands to an event that costs thousands for a ticket. You can’t make it up 😂😂

• Haha