Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
He who shouldn’t be named plus the main presenters from itv and paddy maguiness
If this "He" is who I think it is (the one who is always surrounded with controversies), I wholeheartedly agree!

I wouldn't call her a "celebrity" but she sort of is...Anna Wintour. The smug miserable RBF is not a good look. Life is too short to be looking this blasé.

Reactions: 5

Em_

VIP Member
Most have already been mentioned, but I'd add the following
Stacey Solomon
Davina McCall
Tanya Beardsley
Dec
Richard Madely
Chloe Madely

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Mick Hucknall has always made me want to scrub myself with wire wool but my husband is in the aviation industry and a story he often tells me is that Mick likes to floss his teeth and then leave the used floss strips on the fold down airline tables 🤮
URG, the filthy bastard. My friend way back in the day, say 1990 was in the Hacienda club in Manchester and Mick Hucknall trod hard on her foot, by accident. He just looked at her and walked off, didn't apologise or anything. She said he was really rude.
There's a couple of interesting posts by cabin crew about Mick Hucknall on the page I link to here.

In photos of Diana Ross trying to smile winsomely during her days with the Supremes, she looks like she's grimacing in pain. I think the unsmiling, majestic stare in a pictures suits her much more.
I agree about Diana, it makes others just look stuck up or pretentious though imo. Probably petty of me lol
Millie Bobby Brown aged 13 or 14:
Millie-Bobby-Brown-Black-Dress-Golden-Globes-2018.jpg

• Haha
Am I the only who one who cannot STAND Ore Oduba’s wife?? Portia? She is so fucking up herself it’s almost a medical condition

• Haha

Lovegin

VIP Member
He who shouldn’t be named plus the main presenters from itv and paddy maguiness

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Has anyone mentioned Katie Piper yet? Does she have a thread on here?

Obviously what happened to her is tradegy and nobody deserves that, but I always get the impression from her that she was never the nicest of people. She has built her career on being an acid attack survivor, apparently she did some modelling before , but wasn't famous or anything.

She has been hitting back at a troll online who said something about her fake lips and Katie was saying about all the reconstructive surgery she needed. Fair enough, but she chooses to modify her appearance ( same has everyone else) , whether through surgery or make up and not everyone is going to find her image appealing.

liar liar

VIP Member
Yeah, Jennifer Aniston she's very beige. I don't know, for some reason, she rubs me the wrong way. It's the whole girl next door who is happy all the time that annoys me a bit.
Yup happy to have married a mega-rich bloke who has slept with so many women but let's keep up the 'happy' pretence until our $100k teeth chew through our bottom lip with the pressure of the fantabulousness of all the pretence. Pathetic.

• Haha