Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the title says which celeb loves themselves the most? I nominate Tom Daley, never in the history of the earth has someone loved themselves and their crotch so much. I don't know what he's going to do when he gets old and no one wants to be bothered with him and his crotch any more.
Can anyone top this one?,no pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Any of the influencer/reality ‘follow us around our fake lives’ idiots who have appeared from nowhere…. They are far too smug for someone who’s photo of a coffee stood out more than one next to it. The truth is, if anyone was accepting free clothes food etc on a riley estate we would all be calling them freeloaders, but because they all happen to be pretty,slim or able to talk well, we are happy for them to tell us to buy the crap they got for nothing. And use links that give THEM more money instead of a discount for us….

Reactions: 25
Amanda Byram. Every photo/post I see she just looks like she could eat herself. So smug.

Reactions: 11
Louise Thompson,
Jesy Nelson,
Lauren Goodyer,
Chloe Sims,
any of these moron radio presenters that have daily photo walks to the studio- holden, that pussy cat doll, vogue Williams.
Vorderman
David beckham

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ronan Keating. If he was chocolate, he’d eat himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Absolutely 100% all of the above. I have nothing to add 😂 . Tom Daley is getting worse, is he trying to shimmy into TV presenting or something?

Reactions: 14
Everyone above. And Beyonce.

Im ashamed to say I don’t particularly mind Tom Daley, and I couldn’t pick his crotch out of a line up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18