Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I'd say about 90% of the people in the public eye, well certainly in the celeb world (rather than say someone with a talent who has become famous)

But ones that really stand out are in love with their own reflection are...

Aaron Renfree
Tom Daley
Jake Quickenden
Duncan James
Thom Evans and Nicole Scherzinger (is there a more cringe and narcissist couple)
Chrissy Tiegen
Meghan Markle
Jameela Jamil

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

feath

Have never had any interest in Adele. I don't think I've missed anything. She's definitely up her own bum.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Davina Mccall
Oprah Winfrey
Kylie Jenner (when she's got a filter handy)
Ellen Degeneres
Jeremey Clarkson
Spencer Matthews

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Absolutely agree about Beyonce and her equally ridiculous husband.

Jennifer Aniston seems nice enough, but she’s incredibly beige.
To be honest, if I had a body like hers I’d be feeling fairly pleased with myself as well.
Yeah, Jennifer Aniston is very beige. I don't know, for some reason, she rubs me the wrong way. It's the whole girl next door who is happy all the time that annoys me a bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I immediately thought of Carol. She takes all those ruddy selfies standing at a funny angle so her boobs stick out yet claims they just grew during the menopause. Pull the other one Carol.
I have a close friend whose partner is friends with vorders. She hates her. The way she’s always all over her partner because he’s a pilot. She’s not a girls girl that’s for sure. She literally used to go and hang out with them, they are red arrow pilots and no one was ever really sure why. She’s a total hussey

• Wow
Reactions: 8

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Agreeing with others on here and it’s not just because the prick blocked me 😂 but Jake Quickenden is the most self obsessed, fame hungry, attention seeking dick out there 👍🏻

• Heart

lucrecia

Absolutely agree about Beyonce and her equally ridiculous husband.

Jennifer Aniston seems nice enough, but she’s incredibly beige.
To be honest, if I had a body like hers I’d be feeling fairly pleased with myself as well.
Jennifer Aniston isn't offensive, she is just very very dull. I don't even think her body is spectacular, it is toned and all that but she just isn't interesting to look at or as an actor either.

I also forgot - Ellen Degeneres and Wendy Williams.

These two certainly believe in their hype.

Indeed. She's not relatable at all. Her ex-husband possibly cheated on her and left her for another woman and she kept acting like it was destiny pretending not to be bothered. I understand you might not want to put your personal business out there, but she's pretending as though her ex-husband's actions didn't affect her. Same goes for her being vocal about not wanting children. It's all fine, but she keeps talking about how she's never sought motherhood. Then, why are you talking about it? Yeah, no.
To be fair, I think she talks about not wanting motherhood because the media used to keep on bugging her about it.