Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Adele

Maya jama
I don’t get the fuss about Adele, she’s so boring and her music is miserable, she also dresses like a middle aged civil servant on her one night out a year.

I would probably love myself a bit much too if I had maya jamas body tbf, I used to think she was sound and then she was on absolutely everything and I’m bored of her

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cady1954

VIP Member
rochelle humes and jake quickenden. They are so up themselves I didn't use capitals for their names.

Cliff Richard.
Aww l
Any of the influencer/reality ‘follow us around our fake lives’ idiots who have appeared from nowhere…. They are far too smug for someone who’s photo of a coffee stood out more than one next to it. The truth is, if anyone was accepting free clothes food etc on a riley estate we would all be calling them freeloaders, but because they all happen to be pretty,slim or able to talk well, we are happy for them to tell us to buy the crap they got for nothing. And use links that give THEM more money instead of a discount for us….
So very well said👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Maybebaby69

Clodagh McKenna (chef)
[/QUOTE
One of the most irritating people on this morning and that's some kind of crown to take! All the attention seeking crying on mothers day 🙄
I’m gonna get blasted for this one I’m sure but I just can not tolerate her; ultimately she chased fame and money and *ONLY* got it because of what happened to her- she would have remained an absolute nobody on the zoo and nuts circuit otherwise.

Katie Piper.
I was just watching her on loose women and thinking exactly the same, there is just something about her personality that I find really irritating..

Reactions: 7

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Angelina Jolie. She seems humble once upon a time, but after the second tomb raider movie she changed. Suddenly she started doing these real arrogant mannerisms.
For sure Amanda Holden, Myleen class, PussyCat Doll Nicole, Vouge Williams, Lucy Watson and her sister Tiff. Louise Thompson too.

feath

I am sticking with the Nolan Bully that is on Loose Women. Completely self-obsessed.

• Heart

Thorongil

Ricky Gervais.

I am a huge fan of the Office and Extras but since then and especially since his split with Stephen Merchant it’s has been dimishing returns and he’s so arrogant.

his original podcasts compared to what he does now are just day and night. Can’t stand being challenged on anything (even if it is by the awful Sarah Pascoe) and he will abuse those he thinks lesser than him but put him with a famous American comic like Jerry Seinfeld and he licks their arse like nothing I’ve ever seen.

the “I’m so offensive to celebrities shtick” is so tired.

S4buk

VIP Member
Victoria Coren Mitchell - very superior, thinks she is so intelligent and funny
I’ve posted about her on here before, my friend works for the bbc on some very well known TV shows and she said VCM was a total arrogant bitch.