Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie J must be furious now that Channing is with Zoe Kravitz.
I genuinely cannot understand how Channing Tatum manages to pull anyone, let alone that he’s considered as some kind of sex symbol. He looks like a bleeping potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I
I genuinely cannot understand how Channing Tatum manages to pull anyone, let alone that he’s considered as some kind of sex symbol. He looks like a bleeping potato.
Agreed, he seems a pretty nice guy but he just looks like a meathead

Reactions: 9
Beyoncé

I never understood this fascination with Beyoncé. She's tacky and the display of wealth is nauseating.

Same goes for the whole Kardashian clan.

Jennifer Aniston is another one.

Reactions: 23
Beyoncé

I never understood this fascination with Beyoncé. She's tacky and the display of wealth is nauseating.

Same goes for the whole Kardashian clan.

Jennifer Aniston is another one.

Absolutely agree about Beyonce and her equally ridiculous husband.

Jennifer Aniston seems nice enough, but she’s incredibly beige.
To be honest, if I had a body like hers I’d be feeling fairly pleased with myself as well.

Reactions: 11

To be honest, if I had a body like hers I’d be feeling fairly pleased with myself as well.
Yeah, Jennifer Aniston is very beige. I don't know, for some reason, she rubs me the wrong way. It's the whole girl next door who is happy all the time that annoys me a bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, Jennifer Aniston she's very beige. I don't know, for some reason, she rubs me the wrong way. It's the whole girl next door who is happy all the time that annoys me a bit.
Yup happy to have married a mega-rich bloke who has slept with so many women but let's keep up the 'happy' pretence until our $100k teeth chew through our bottom lip with the pressure of the fantabulousness of all the pretence. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also forgot - Ellen Degeneres and Wendy Williams.

These two certainly believe in their hype.

Yup happy to have married a mega-rich bloke who has slept with so many women but let's keep up the 'happy' pretence until our $100k teeth chew through our bottom lip with the pressure of the fantabulousness of all the pretence. Pathetic.
Indeed. She's not relatable at all. Her ex-husband possibly cheated on her and left her for another woman and she kept acting like it was destiny pretending not to be bothered. I understand you might not want to put your personal business out there, but she's pretending as though her ex-husband's actions didn't affect her. Same goes for her being vocal about not wanting children. It's all fine, but she keeps talking about how she's never sought motherhood. Then, why are you talking about it? Yeah, no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Jennifer Aniston isn't offensive, she is just very very dull. I don't even think her body is spectacular, it is toned and all that but she just isn't interesting to look at or as an actor either.

Indeed. She's not relatable at all. Her ex-husband possibly cheated on her and left her for another woman and she kept acting like it was destiny pretending not to be bothered. I understand you might not want to put your personal business out there, but she's pretending as though her ex-husband's actions didn't affect her. Same goes for her being vocal about not wanting children. It's all fine, but she keeps talking about how she's never sought motherhood. Then, why are you talking about it? Yeah, no.
To be fair, I think she talks about not wanting motherhood because the media used to keep on bugging her about it.

Reactions: 8

I agree about Ellen. That horrendous red carpet 'look at all my famous friends' selfie. And the way she treats her guests is appalling - she makes it very clear they're in the house of Ellen. Was good to see the tide turning on her during the original lockdown.

Reactions: 16
Rochelle humes, can’t stand her smug face and constant showing off and bragging

Reactions: 20
Emily Ratajkowski - can't get any more vacant than that. She literally has zero talent yet thinks she's the hottest girl on earth. Overrated.

Reactions: 16