Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely Gwyneth Paltrow.
Your self love must be through the roof to think that it’s acceptable to sell a candle that smells like your fanny. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Emily Ratajkowski, always seems to be doing a nude photo shoot 🙄 seen her tits more times than I’ve seen my own

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Emily Ratajkowski, always seems to be doing a nude photo shoot 🙄 seen her tits more times than I’ve seen my own
Same here. I think I would be able to identify her tits in a titty parade I’ve seen them so often

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went to see the Graham Norton show a few years ago and the guests are never revealed until the day but it was Amanda Holden. I was so disappointed, she spent the whole show taking about her erect nipples.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Most have already been mentioned, but I'd add the following
Stacey Solomon
Davina McCall
Tanya Beardsley
Dec
Richard Madely
Chloe Madely

Reactions: 5
Angelina Jolie. She seems humble once upon a time, but after the second tomb raider movie she changed. Suddenly she started doing these real arrogant mannerisms.
For sure Amanda Holden, Myleen class, PussyCat Doll Nicole, Vouge Williams, Lucy Watson and her sister Tiff. Louise Thompson too.

Reactions: 7
Jessie J - I remember when she used to burst into song on the voice when judging to put the contestant in their place

All of the ITV crew

David Walliams
Jessie J must be furious now that Channing is with Zoe Kravitz.

Reactions: 5