Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna get blasted for this one I’m sure but I just can not tolerate her; ultimately she chased fame and money and *ONLY* got it because of what happened to her- she would have remained an absolute nobody on the zoo and nuts circuit otherwise.

Katie Piper.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
rochelle humes and jake quickenden. They are so up themselves I didn't use capitals for their names.

Cliff Richard.
Aww l
Any of the influencer/reality ‘follow us around our fake lives’ idiots who have appeared from nowhere…. They are far too smug for someone who’s photo of a coffee stood out more than one next to it. The truth is, if anyone was accepting free clothes food etc on a riley estate we would all be calling them freeloaders, but because they all happen to be pretty,slim or able to talk well, we are happy for them to tell us to buy the crap they got for nothing. And use links that give THEM more money instead of a discount for us….
So very well said👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m gonna get blasted for this one I’m sure but I just can not tolerate her; ultimately she chased fame and money and *ONLY* got it because of what happened to her- she would have remained an absolute nobody on the zoo and nuts circuit otherwise.

Katie Piper.
I don't normally criticise posts on here, as everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I really think this post is inappropriate. I don't follow Katie Piper and am not especially a huge fan, but I do have a lot of respect for her. Of all the awful fame chasing people we see day in, day out, you think she's one of the worst? I mean how? Pricey, yes. Piper, no.

Reactions: 14
I don't normally criticise posts on here, as everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I really think this post is inappropriate. I don't follow Katie Piper and am not especially a huge fan, but I do have a lot of respect for her. Of all the awful fame chasing people we see day in, day out, you think she's one of the worst? I mean how? Pricey, yes. Piper, no.

If this is offensive, tattle may not be the place for you.

Pitying her because of what happened to her just isn’t objective. She tried to become famous before the incident, and failed. She became famous after because of all her struggles.

I didn’t say she deserved what happened, but you can’t deny she’s famous and wealthy BECAUSE of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Celebs that refuse to smile in pics (Jesy Nelson, Tanya Burr, etc)
In photos of Diana Ross trying to smile winsomely during her days with the Supremes, she looks like she's grimacing in pain. I think the unsmiling, majestic stare in a pictures suits her much more.

Reactions: 5
If this is offensive, tattle may not be the place for you.

Pitying her because of what happened to her just isn’t objective. She tried to become famous before the incident, and failed. She became famous after because of all her struggles.

I didn’t say she deserved what happened, but you can’t deny she’s famous and wealthy BECAUSE of it.
Yes, but she doesn't 'love herself the most'. She doesn't show up to the opening of an envelope and she isn't in the media every five seconds.

Reactions: 4
In photos of Diana Ross trying to smile winsomely during her days with the Supremes, she looks like she's grimacing in pain. I think the unsmiling, majestic stare in a pictures suits her much more.
I agree about Diana, it makes others just look stuck up or pretentious though imo. Probably petty of me lol
Millie Bobby Brown aged 13 or 14:
Millie-Bobby-Brown-Black-Dress-Golden-Globes-2018.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of excellent suggestions but I’m going with Mick Hucknall. He makes my skin crawl he is so self enamoured.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, but she doesn't 'love herself the most'. She doesn't show up to the opening of an envelope and she isn't in the media every five seconds.
Now, maybe. But there was a point she was everywhere. I’ll debate this all the live long day.
She loves herself and always has done- which is what this thread is about.
She IS NOT ABOVE CRITICISM because of her story. End of.

Reactions: 17
I'd say about 90% of the people in the public eye, well certainly in the celeb world (rather than say someone with a talent who has become famous)

But ones that really stand out are in love with their own reflection are...

Aaron Renfree
Tom Daley
Jake Quickenden
Duncan James
Thom Evans and Nicole Scherzinger (is there a more cringe and narcissist couple)
Chrissy Tiegen
Meghan Markle
Jameela Jamil

Last edited:
Reactions: 9