Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
, the old Primrose Hill crew,
I’m the opposite, I could hack the old Primrose Hill crew because most of them actually did things and achieved quite a bit despite the amounts of alchemy in their systems. The middle crew, meh, but at least they did stuff off their own backs
Now the newest crew I really can’t stand. It all appears to be kids of the original set just living off their parents names to get jobs. And they say ‘well fames all I’ve ever known’ yeah, but that doesn’t make YOU famous 🙄🙄

I’ve also realised the beckhams kids come under the loves themselves but, especially Romeo, he keeps popping up on his football team thing, as if he’s coached the team, played the game single handedly when two years ago it was all tennis….. I mean kid, find something you like that daddy isn’t paying for and his mate isn’t coaching (convinced he owns the team just to get him in)

Reactions: 14
Nicole Scherzinger. That cringe duet when she tried to outdo Sam Bailey. Its all about Nicole, always. Oh and her boobs, which seem to get pushed higher up towards her neck every time I see her.

Reactions: 19
James Corden. You can just tell by looking at him, that he does be kissing the mirror thinking he is superb.

His talk show should be sponsored by canesten as he is such an irritating bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Davina Mccall
Oprah Winfrey
Kylie Jenner (when she's got a filter handy)
Ellen Degeneres
Jeremey Clarkson
Spencer Matthews

Reactions: 9
James Corden. You can just tell by looking at him, that he does be kissing the mirror thinking he is superb.

His talk show should be sponsored by canesten as he is such an irritating bleep.
Hahahahaha I nearly wet myself reading that 😅

Reactions: 4
Most of you have mentioned all the usual suspects, but I will probably include them in my exhaustive list.
Simon Cowell
James Corden
Oprah Winfrey
The Markle woman
Amanda Holden
George Clooney and his wife
Michael Buble
Joe Swash
Philip Schofield
Ant and Dec
Tom Daly, I think the fame has gone to his head
Hannah Moore (Captain Sir Tom's daughter)
I'm sure I will think of some more to add!
I've just realised that the title of this thread, uses the word celebrities, so I should probably omit Hannah Moore. Or maybe not, she thinks shes a flippin' celebrity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jessie J - I remember when she used to burst into song on the voice when judging to put the contestant in their place

All of the ITV crew

David Walliams

Reactions: 13