Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean I know celebrity is pushing it a bit but pretty much anyone from love island. May be the odd alright person but for the most part just noo. Also does anyone actually believe any of them are actually going on that show for love now? It has now become PLT deal island. 🤷🏼‍♀️( I mean I've never watched it but can't escape the news stories when I'm browsing news, or with the way IG is now seeing people I don't follow and have no interest in following.) Like I just wanna see my mates dogs not the endless clones of gym bros and bunnies from that show 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Milktray

VIP Member
Amanda Holden. If she were made of chocolate she would eat herself
Also came here to say Amanda Holden. There's nothing I like about her...

That Les Dennis...Neil Morrissey...thing, basically shagging her way up the ranks with not a care in the world about who she hurts. Yes, I'm going back 25 years, Amanda.

Omg… she’s SOO annoying and, apparently, full of herself. Also, not meaning to be nasty, just expressing my personal opinion- I really dislike her voice, in fact it hurts my ears. Seriously.
It’s odd that you can think that much of yourself when your an very average singer at best, great figure and not a cute face ekkkkkk