Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S4buk

VIP Member
Myleen class, Ashley James (she’s the reason I found tattle), Stacey Dooley
3/3 @kiraaarrrr - Myleene Klass(less) being the absolute worst, ever since that white bikini moment on I'm a Celeb she's thought she's absolute gods gift. She was relatively successful for a bit but I don't hear a lot from her apart from paid DM articles...is it safe to say that she's fallen to the Z List?

Stacey Dooley, I quite liked her BBC docs but now I just find her incredibly irritating

Ashley James - Absolutely pointless.

Reactions: 4

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Molly may and Emily atack. Boring, plain looking and NOT funny! I don't understand why girls like this get any attention. I wouldn't want to look like them!

• Heart

S4buk

VIP Member
He is the definition of someone who would spend all day googling themselves (and probably ends up here!)

Hey Jake!

lucrecia

If this is offensive, tattle may not be the place for you.

Pitying her because of what happened to her just isn’t objective. She tried to become famous before the incident, and failed. She became famous after because of all her struggles.

I didn’t say she deserved what happened, but you can’t deny she’s famous and wealthy BECAUSE of it.
Yes, but she doesn't 'love herself the most'. She doesn't show up to the opening of an envelope and she isn't in the media every five seconds.

Joon

VIP Member
Ruth Langford gets on my nerves even worse now she has hair extensions put in.

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
James Corden. You can just tell by looking at him, that he does be kissing the mirror thinking he is superb.

His talk show should be sponsored by canesten as he is such an irritating cunt.
Hahahahaha I nearly wet myself reading that 😅

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
That bloody Antigoni from this years Love Island.
Omg… she’s SOO annoying and, apparently, full of herself. Also, not meaning to be nasty, just expressing my personal opinion- I really dislike her voice, in fact it hurts my ears. Seriously.

Milktray

VIP Member
Lulu

Generally anyone who is on ITV or ITV2.

Carol Volderman.
James Martin
Cliff Richard...🤢
Lily Allen
Mariah Carey

Reactions: 3