Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
3/3 @kiraaarrrr - Myleene Klass(less) being the absolute worst, ever since that white bikini moment on I'm a Celeb she's thought she's absolute gods gift. She was relatively successful for a bit but I don't hear a lot from her apart from paid DM articles...is it safe to say that she's fallen to the Z List?

Stacey Dooley, I quite liked her BBC docs but now I just find her incredibly irritating

Ashley James - Absolutely pointless.
I was at an ‘industry party’ and found myself next to Myleene and her bloke. My first thought was that I’ve never seen anyone wearing that much makeup, it was caked on like you wouldn’t believe. Then suddenly, a propos of nothing the two of them started doing this teenage snogging, it was so weird and inappropriate 🤨

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

dodo789

Chatty Member
Joe Jonas, so fake

Wears a dress that says ‘tax the rich’ which probably costs thousands to an event that costs thousands for a ticket. You can’t make it up 😂😂
The whole met gala looks like something out of the hunger games, so bizarre 😂

Reactions: 2

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
Has anyone mentioned Katie Piper yet? Does she have a thread on here?

Obviously what happened to her is tradegy and nobody deserves that, but I always get the impression from her that she was never the nicest of people. She has built her career on being an acid attack survivor, apparently she did some modelling before , but wasn't famous or anything.

She has been hitting back at a troll online who said something about her fake lips and Katie was saying about all the reconstructive surgery she needed. Fair enough, but she chooses to modify her appearance ( same has everyone else) , whether through surgery or make up and not everyone is going to find her image appealing.
Yes and like Deborah James, one feels like an utterly horrible person for thinking it. But I do.

Reactions: 1

SugarHutHunnie

Vicky Pattison, Holly Willoughby, Mark Wright, Ed Sheeran, Olivia whatsherface from love Island who just had a baby, Amanda Holden

Reactions: 1