Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clemmie75

Omg. The daily workout faces! awful aren’t they.
I didn’t realise there was a thread. Are you able to link it (if that’s allowed)? I searched her name but couldn’t find anything.
To be honest I stopped following when she started documenting the house move but I check in now and then.
I agree, she’s really changed I used to quite like her actually! It’s in the rave about bit under PortiaJett amazed she does not have a proper thread yet

Reactions: 1

ChatterTatter

The faces like this irritate me the most.
Nobody begged you to work out.
To sit and film yourself pulling these half constipated faces makes me want to scream.

I put it in the thread on her but the thread is so quiet it’s dead
Omg. The daily workout faces! awful aren’t they.
I didn’t realise there was a thread. Are you able to link it (if that’s allowed)? I searched her name but couldn’t find anything.
To be honest I stopped following when she started documenting the house move but I check in now and then.

Last edited:

dodo789

Chatty Member
Armie Hammer, I always hated him especially during interviews, his eyes and his body language freaked me out, he seemed so fake…so I wasn’t exactly surprised that it came out he’s thrash but learning about his family, took his trashiness to another level 😖

There's a couple of interesting posts by cabin crew about Mick Hucknall on the page I link to here.

My husband has commented on that website! 😂

• Haha

ChatterTatter

I agree, she’s really changed I used to quite like her actually! It’s in the rave about bit under PortiaJett amazed she does not have a proper thread yet
Thanks , found it. For some reason searching ‘Portia’ didn’t bring it up, maybe I’ve been using the search all wrong !