Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of excellent suggestions but I’m going with Mick Hucknall. He makes my skin crawl he is so self enamoured.
Mick Hucknall has always made me want to scrub myself with wire wool but my husband is in the aviation industry and a story he often tells me is that Mick likes to floss his teeth and then leave the used floss strips on the fold down airline tables 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mick Hucknall has always made me want to scrub myself with wire wool but my husband is in the aviation industry and a story he often tells me is that Mick likes to floss his teeth and then leave the used floss strips on the fold down airline tables 🤮
URG, the filthy bastard. My friend way back in the day, say 1990 was in the Hacienda club in Manchester and Mick Hucknall trod hard on her foot, by accident. He just looked at her and walked off, didn't apologise or anything. She said he was really rude.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
URG, the filthy bastard. My friend way back in the day, say 1990 was in the Hacienda club in Manchester and Mick Hucknall trod hard on her foot, by accident. He just looked at her and walked off, didn't apologise or anything. She said he was really rude.
There's a couple of interesting posts by cabin crew about Mick Hucknall on the page I link to here.

Reactions: 5
There's a couple of interesting posts by cabin crew about Mick Hucknall on the page I link to here.

My husband has commented on that website! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jake Quickenham what a show off with his Duck Emery vicar teeth....

*Dick....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
David Beckham is right up there, I think. I also suspect he believes we all adore him.

Reactions: 17