Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrissy Tiegen and Hilary Baldwin.
Yes Hilaria Baldwin. Someone please explain to me all that stuff about her pretending to be Spanish!?!?

I get the impression Gino D'Acampo thinks he's something pretty special. I don't mind him tbf which is an exceptions because ITV just seems to create insufferable arseholes.

If anyone knows Zak Bagans from Ghost Advetures. He's another.
I cant like him knowing the Paul Young thing

Who is Jake Quickenham? 🤷‍♀️
Was just wondering same.

Reactions: 3
I immediately thought of Carol. She takes all those ruddy selfies standing at a funny angle so her boobs stick out yet claims they just grew during the menopause. Pull the other one Carol.
I have a close friend whose partner is friends with vorders. She hates her. The way she’s always all over her partner because he’s a pilot. She’s not a girls girl that’s for sure. She literally used to go and hang out with them, they are red arrow pilots and no one was ever really sure why. She’s a total hussey

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes Hilaria Baldwin. Someone please explain to me all that stuff about her pretending to be Spanish!?!?
Basically, she and her stupid husband invented a whole backstory that she was from Spain, seemingly as an attempt for her to appear fashionably ‘exotic’ for clout in Hollywood (she couldn’t quite get away with pretending to be a ‘person of color’, so she chose Spanish as a believable alternative), put on a faux accent, at times slipped into a confusing Latin American persona when she forgot she was meant to be a Spaniard, and several little slip-ups later led to her being busted.

She was not Hilaria the Spaniard, but Anglo Saxon American Spain-o-phile Hilary, and her cover was blown and she was upset. She quickly ditched the faux accent and came up with a bunch of excuses for her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lana del ray,
She keeps showing up when I scroll through Instagram,god damn does she love herself

Reactions: 3
I just came on this thread to say Adele.
The good PR and marketing from Sony has gone to her head. Her music is tit.
Apparently she's stopped Spotify allow the shuffle on her new bland album.
What a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Have never had any interest in Adele. I don't think I've missed anything. She's definitely up her own bum.

Reactions: 9
Adele!!! Can’t remember her posing and pouting so much when all her other albums came out. She gives off ‘my tit don’t stink’ vibes now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chrissy Teigen. Omg what is going on there?
Squid game party, and when people get annoyed, she shares her eyebrow transplant? Talk about blind and deaf to her own buzz. Her camp needs to explain to her that she doesn’t need to post everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mark Wright! Smuggest man on the planet. Although Spencer Matthews isn't too far behind....

Literally every member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan but particularly Kim and Kendall.

I also get very self satisfied vibes from Ariana Grande (pretty and talented but my God does she know it!).

And yes, Meghan has to be up there in the running too.

Reactions: 7