Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele,
I think we should make her the new queen,have her come out every day on the Buckingham Palace balcony singing one of her songs complete with that over the top thing she does with her hand,then we can all get down our knees and bow down to her because are lives would be worthless without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't stand her. She thinks she's the hottest thing to ever walk the planet. She gives off serious "pick me" vibes, when two of her exes have painted her as quite the bunny boiler.
I always thought she was really pretty but she does know it too which is off-putting

Reactions: 3
Victoria Coren Mitchell - very superior, thinks she is so intelligent and funny

Suzanna Reid - loves herself, totally believed she was going to win Strictly. All the other contestants hated her arrogance. Fiona Fullerton wrote a scathing article about her

Meghan Markle - I cannot watch any video of her or watch her speak. She makes my flesh crawl. What a phoney arrogant shell of a person

Reactions: 13
Victoria Coren Mitchell - very superior, thinks she is so intelligent and funny
I’ve posted about her on here before, my friend works for the bbc on some very well known TV shows and she said VCM was a total arrogant witch.

Reactions: 7
Anyone with a blue tick and they will only like a comment or reply to a comment by another blue tick 'celeb'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many... First name that comes to mind is Rochelle Humes.

Reactions: 6
Molly may and Emily atack. Boring, plain looking and NOT funny! I don't understand why girls like this get any attention. I wouldn't want to look like them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lulu

Generally anyone who is on ITV or ITV2.

Carol Volderman.
James Martin
Cliff Richard...🤢
Lily Allen
Mariah Carey

At the moment I would say Adele.
She was ok fat now not so much 🤨shes gone so unlikeable now

Wayne lineker........the deluded old fool.
Oh god saying he only goes with women around 25 🙄dream on 😂😂

I have a close friend whose partner is friends with vorders. She hates her. The way she’s always all over her partner because he’s a pilot. She’s not a girls girl that’s for sure. She literally used to go and hang out with them, they are red arrow pilots and no one was ever really sure why. She’s a total hussey
Although if women trust their men no need to worry about women like her

Has anyone mentioned Katie Piper yet? Does she have a thread on here?

Obviously what happened to her is tradegy and nobody deserves that, but I always get the impression from her that she was never the nicest of people. She has built her career on being an acid attack survivor, apparently she did some modelling before , but wasn't famous or anything.

She has been hitting back at a troll online who said something about her fake lips and Katie was saying about all the reconstructive surgery she needed. Fair enough, but she chooses to modify her appearance ( same has everyone else) , whether through surgery or make up and not everyone is going to find her image appealing.
Thought she used to be a model 🤔 whatever you think of her shes certainly been through it

Last edited:
Myleen class, Ashley James (she’s the reason I found tattle), Stacey Dooley
3/3 @kiraaarrrr - Myleene Klass(less) being the absolute worst, ever since that white bikini moment on I'm a Celeb she's thought she's absolute gods gift. She was relatively successful for a bit but I don't hear a lot from her apart from paid DM articles...is it safe to say that she's fallen to the Z List?

Stacey Dooley, I quite liked her BBC docs but now I just find her incredibly irritating

Ashley James - Absolutely pointless.

Reactions: 4
Adele

Maya jama
I don’t get the fuss about Adele, she’s so boring and her music is miserable, she also dresses like a middle aged civil servant on her one night out a year.

I would probably love myself a bit much too if I had maya jamas body tbf, I used to think she was sound and then she was on absolutely everything and I’m bored of her

• Haha
Reactions: 8