Which Celeb Do You Think Loves Themselves The Most?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with a fellow poster Carol Vorderman has become unbearable of late. Carol has had a lot of surgery BBL, fillers, boobs.. but pretends it’s all natural. If I see another selfie where she refers to herself as ‘a happy scruff’ I’ve had to unfollow her.. it’s all me me me!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ricky Gervais.

I am a huge fan of the Office and Extras but since then and especially since his split with Stephen Merchant it’s has been dimishing returns and he’s so arrogant.

his original podcasts compared to what he does now are just day and night. Can’t stand being challenged on anything (even if it is by the awful Sarah Pascoe) and he will abuse those he thinks lesser than him but put him with a famous American comic like Jerry Seinfeld and he licks their arse like nothing I’ve ever seen.

the “I’m so offensive to celebrities shtick” is so tired.

Reactions: 7
Lizzie Cundy! She seems to know every celebrity going and loves to let everyone know this! I still have no idea how she is in the public eye!

Reactions: 13
I would award this gong to two : Amanda Holden and Holly Willoughby.

Reactions: 13
Clodagh McKenna (chef)
[/QUOTE
One of the most irritating people on this morning and that's some kind of crown to take! All the attention seeking crying on mothers day 🙄
I’m gonna get blasted for this one I’m sure but I just can not tolerate her; ultimately she chased fame and money and *ONLY* got it because of what happened to her- she would have remained an absolute nobody on the zoo and nuts circuit otherwise.

Katie Piper.
I was just watching her on loose women and thinking exactly the same, there is just something about her personality that I find really irritating..

Reactions: 7
Megan Fox. She’s become even worse since she’s got with Machine Gun Kelly. Who is another one who just loves himself.

Reactions: 12