When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today.
My grandpa passed away on Christmas and oh well..Sometimes it hurts so bad that I feel physical pain in my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I cried today at work because I was stressed and I feel like nobody cares

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll be ok thank you, just need to stop crying lol.
I just spoke to a new GP and rang my partner to tell him it didn't go too well in my opinion. He went absolutely nuts at me saying I should be doing more and should've always been doing more.
I've been in pain basically non stop for 6 years, I've pushed and pushed for help and have done so much to help myself I really don't know what more I could've been doing.
It probably doesn't sound like much to be upset about but I'm so worn out from it all.
Sorry for the rant x
Honestly you deserve to be treated so much better then you currently are being with your current partner.

He has no right to go nuts at you. You've been doing your best for a very long time.

Talking aboout something isn't ranting and you're allowed to feel what you feel without it being minimized because it might not seem like much. It's a big deal and you are important.

❤

Hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday I cried for ages because a dog that had been missing was found passed away 😭 anything animal related just knifes me in the heart. Nearly cried again today taking my cat to the vet …. Just love her so much xxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I cry every day. I’ve probably cried every day for a year since my mums Alzheimers got worse. I cried because I missed the old her, the thought of life without her, the thought of my dad without her, the sound of her voice. She died late last year. She had a horrific end, hallucinations and in pain, I cry every time I even kind of think of it because I can’t physically think of it because it’s so painful. I still get her scent, I can still hear her laugh. I don’t know if there will ever be a day that I don’t cry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I cry every day. I’ve probably cried every day for a year since my mums Alzheimers got worse. I cried because I missed the old her, the thought of life without her, the thought of my dad without her, the sound of her voice. She died late last year. She had a horrific end, hallucinations and in pain, I cry every time I even kind of think of it because I can’t physically think of it because it’s so painful. I still get her scent, I can still hear her laugh. I don’t know if there will ever be a day that I don’t cry
I’m so so sorry ,my gran had Alzheimer’s and suffered for over a decade .While I cannot compare my loss to yours as I can only imagine the pain of loosing a parent I can completely understand how this terrible disease affects the person themselves and their family .It is truly cruel and heartbreaking .I can still remember how helpless I felt while she was in her later stages and how dreadfully sorry I felt for my grandad in particular to have to lose his wife of over 65 years in this way.
Sending you my thoughts and strength while you grieve x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Most days because in November I had to put down my horse. He was more than just a horse he was family. He saw me through all the best times and helped me through the very worst. He held on for as long as he could and managed to meet my daughter. I like to think he waited until I had had her because I wouldn't have coped otherwise. I miss him so much 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh guys… I don’t want to turn this thread into “oh poor you” pitty… I’m sorry if it sounds like I need some attention. I’m just confused…
I already said that my grandpa passed away on Christmas at age of 90 peacefully in his sleep.
Obviusly my grandma is the one who is struggling the most… Thank God, prior that she had relatively good health and still at the age of 84 is looking after her great grandkids sometimes.
But today I had a call from my mum that’s she’s in hospital. She hasn’t slept or eaten properly since grandpas death and is not feeling very well and I’m so so so scared to lose her too. Like I can’t wrap my head around the fact.
I‘ve cried my eyes out today… I am total wreck.
I have a very small family anyways just me, mum and grandma and we are very very close. And if she’s gone it’s only us two left.

I’m sorry again I just needed to get this out…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh guys… I don’t want to turn this thread into “oh poor you” pitty… I’m sorry if it sounds like I need some attention. I’m just confused…
I already said that my grandpa passed away on Christmas at age of 90 peacefully in his sleep.
Obviusly my grandma is the one who is struggling the most… Thank God, prior that she had relatively good health and still at the age of 84 is looking after her great grandkids sometimes.
But today I had a call from my mum that’s she’s in hospital. She hasn’t slept or eaten properly since grandpas death and is not feeling very well and I’m so so so scared to lose her too. Like I can’t wrap my head around the fact.
I‘ve cried my eyes out today… I am total wreck.
I have a very small family anyways just me, mum and grandma and we are very very close. And if she’s gone it’s only us two left.

I’m sorry again I just needed to get this out…
Hopefully, she just needs some rest and will be home with you all soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday because my nan is unwell and has been admitted to hospital, plus she's the last connection I have to my dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This morning because my bf lied and cheated on me but I know I’d take him back and that makes me ashamed and sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
At the end of October and elderly distant relative but all round family friend died aged 95, I used to visit her regularly. She was my last link with my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, the end of an era. That generation is now all gone....and I cried for my loss.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yesterday, because everything seems to be a struggle and I’m so done with it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Today. Knowing that 2022 will be the first year in my life that my Dad won’t be alive in.
As tough as 2021 has been, he lived in part of it so it will be hard to move on to the next year without him.

I am in the same situation - my dad passed away in July, and as much as 2021 was the worst year of my life, it was at least a year that he was part of

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.