When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just now. I am so anxious all the time and I can't explain why. I'm fed up of feeling like this and I've got nobody to talk to, it's lonely being stuck inside your own mind.
you’ve always got me! And the lovely girls over at chit chat ❤ we’ll always listen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been crying on & off for the past couple of hours, in-between meetings (thank god I work from home).

My colleagues are being dicks, my boss is praising everyone except me... not necessarily the reason why I feel depressed, but it's really not helping. Depression is such a curse; it's this feeling like you want to go home when you're already there. Nothing feels comfortable anymore and constantly feeling like things just aren't the way they used to be even when there's no discernible difference.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Crying a lot today, my Dog has to be put down this afternoon and I'm absolutely heartbroken. But we have enjoyed 12 years with the most loving, funny and unique dog I've ever met. I'm so glad we rescued her ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Crying a lot today, my Dog has to be put down this afternoon and I'm absolutely heartbroken. But we have enjoyed 12 years with the most loving, funny and unique dog I've ever met. I'm so glad we rescued her ❤
I am so sorry for your loss, sending love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ohhh i am so sorry to hear that, i can't imagine how you must feel. i'm sure you gave her the most beautiful life possible 💖💗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am so sorry for your loss, sending love your way ❤
Thank you lovely. Hope you're feeling ok ATM, I'm here if you ever need to talk. I know that feeling of constant anxiety and feeling alone so please don't suffer in silence 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Crying now 😭 it’s my mums funeral and I can’t go I’m at home laid up with a very bad back and rotten cold and chest infection. I’m going to have to make a day when I’m better to dedicate and do something special so I get to say goodbye to her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just now. A lot of things in my life not going right despite me trying my hardest for years. I don’t like life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Crying now 😭 it’s my mums funeral and I can’t go I’m at home laid up with a very bad back and rotten cold and chest infection. I’m going to have to make a day when I’m better to dedicate and do something special so I get to say goodbye to her
Oh god I am so sorry 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i am so sorry for your loss ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Two nights ago. I’m in a bit of a funk and don’t know whether to wait it out, or look else where for opportunity and sod being loyal.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All the time at the moment. Hubby out of the blue took ill a few weeks ago whilst at home, one minute was fine next was unconscious, was that bad the first responder left his car and went in the ambulance too 😞 spent a week in hospital, home now. I’m scared to death, bag of nerves. Spent first 10 ish days sobbing uncontrollably, much better now but still have a daily cry 😢

Aww so sorry, sending you a virtual hug x

Just now when I came home from mum's. She ripped into me saying I interfere too much, she doesn't want me coming round everyday, she's perfectly capable. She has dementia and I am supporting her to stay at home. I love her very much.
Aww it’s so hard 😢

This morning, because I’m sick of my life and I wish I didn’t exist anymore.
Sorry you’re feeling like this, have you got someone you can talk to and support you xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
All the time. Its been a crappy 2 years fighting Cancer all while a pandemic is going on. But I also laugh a lot too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So sorry about your loss ❤ Sending you all the love and strength at this difficult time.

• Heart
Just now.... Happy tears after seeing that little Rayan has been rescued alive from the well in Morocco.

• Heart
  • Sad
Just now.... Happy tears after seeing that little Rayan has been rescued alive from the well in Morocco.
Thought they may of been a thread for him and found your reply. I've been hoping for good news and just watched his rescue live. So happy he's out of there, I dread to think how scared he was and his worried family 😭🥺💙

• Sad
Thought they may of been a thread for him and found your reply. I've been hoping for good news and just watched his rescue live. So happy he's out of there, I dread to think how scared he was and his worried family 😭🥺💙
He must have been terrified. Fingers crossed he's not badly injured.

• Sad
Most of the lives on YouTube have ended but I've got one up now, they are about to transfer him to the helicopter. Really hope he's ok too, bless him 🙏

• Sad
The Moroccan journalist has just said on BBC news that he was dead when they pulled him out 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.