When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night. It was realising I don’t really have any friends anymore and I’m lonely despite having my partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yesterday, leaving my 4 year old son crying at school because a teacher told him off for playing in the sand tray whilst we were waiting to go in. Its my fault because I didn't know they weren't allowed to touch the equipment I just assumed they could and I let him. He is very shy and was devastated at being told off. He was begging me to take him home. I cried all the way home.
Oh bless him 😭 I’m feeling sensitive again today and Idk why this one made me close to tears ?!??

A few weeks ago when I watched a Futurama episode called "Jurassic Bark"
This episode has me in floods of tears every single time. Same with The Simpson’s episode where Homer puts up the “do it for her poster” and when Marge gets bullied by the bitchy woman for recycling her Chanel suit 💔

This morning. My 6 year old is being bullied at school and school seem out of their depth. Came home and just broke down because I'm desperate to protect him and guilty of failing. I was also bullied terribly in school and finding myself remembering my own horrendous experiences.
Bullies absolutely enrage me. I’m so pissed off on you and your sons behalf. They will get theirs don’t worry ❤ When my brother was little he was bullied by this kid and the teacher made the kid write him an apology letter 🙄 I told my brother to tit on it. He felt better 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Today we'll yesterday but I'm still awake.
My husband has decided he wants to separate. He's met someone else they've been casually talking for a while apparently but "nothing has happened" classic tit Im sure it's not true. Totally broken. Things weren't great between us lately especially the last few months. 4 kids and years of working on our relationship (my side) all for what.
I'm sorry I don't have any real life friends I can burden at this point

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My husband has decided he wants to separate. He's met someone else they've been casually talking for a while apparently but "nothing has happened" classic tit Im sure it's not true. Totally broken. Things weren't great between us lately especially the last few months. 4 kids and years of working on our relationship (my side) all for what.
Im so sorry that’s awful :( you don’t deserve to go through that. Especially after working so hard on the relationship...do you think this has been going on for a while?

Im so sorry that’s awful :( you don’t deserve to go through that. Especially after working so hard on the relationship...do you think this has been going on for a while?
I suspect it had but he says it hasn't been as long as I think. I don't know anymore. Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it. He's been in a bad place mental health wise but I always thought he would come out the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I cry a lot. I got close to someone on twitter in 2011. She died suddenly recently and I am devastated. She nursed me through a complete mental breakdown . I miss her so much

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I suspect it had but he says it hasn't been as long as I think. I don't know anymore. Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it. He's been in a bad place mental health wise but I always thought he would come out the other side.
So sorry to hear this ☹ I’m sorry I can’t be of more help, just know you’ll have tattle to talk to whenever you need ♥ Sending you lots of love xxx

• Heart
Tonight. I think I've cried every day this week, I'm bloody exhausted. Can't sleep now despite having drunk almost a full bottle of wine, I feel so sick and anxious, I just can't relax

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On Thursday, I had a migraine and felt so ill, then an argument with my boyfriend. I think I cried myself to sleep I was in so much pain 🙃😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t have any advice to give really but please don’t suffer alone in silence xxx

Last night. I think I’ve cried every day this week. I’ve had a lot of on my mind, both personally and professionally. My anxiety is crippling me and I’ve been struggling with stress for a long time. It’s all come to a head since I ended up with shingles two weeks ago - I believe the stress was the cause. I’m still in some degree of pain and have so much dread about going back to work that my stomach is in knots constantly and I feel like I’m going to be sick. I’ve also recently had results back from my 3yo son’s genetic blood test and he has a lifelong learning disability called Fragile X syndrome, as well as being assessed for autism. My 5yo son has had a diagnosis of classic autism since he was 3. I am considering asking my doctor to sign me off work (but my anxiety is making me dread that too).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t have any advice to give really but please don’t suffer alone in silence xxx
Thank you so much. He has talked with me and been very open. I don't feel better but glad we could have the conversation. He's finished with me wants to persue with the other person but on the same page with putting kids first so that's a start.
Hopefully in time I will be ok

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Last night. I think I’ve cried every day this week. I’ve had a lot of on my mind, both personally and professionally. My anxiety is crippling me and I’ve been struggling with stress for a long time. It’s all come to a head since I ended up with shingles two weeks ago - I believe the stress was the cause. I’m still in some degree of pain and have so much dread about going back to work that my stomach is in knots constantly and I feel like I’m going to be sick. I’ve also recently had results back from my 3yo son’s genetic blood test and he has a lifelong learning disability called Fragile X syndrome, as well as being assessed for autism. My 5yo son has had a diagnosis of classic autism since he was 3. I am considering asking my doctor to sign me off work (but my anxiety is making me dread that too).
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I haven't had shingles but have heard it's extremely painful for some.
I have also heard of Fragile X and know of some people whos kids also have it. It's definitely not an easy road but you have a diagnosis and that's a definite start. Have you looked for support groups because there's definitely people like you out there x
Ps get signed off work. Sort your head out you'll thank yourself for doing it

right now about my boyfriends parents, they really do everything they can to make me feel bad😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe three weeks ago ish, had a bad run of shifts in the ward, had bad news about a regular patient passing away and I was on the PMS train. So cried in the shower when I got home! Did feel better

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.