When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday because my ex boyfriend (who is a massive knob usually) was actually polite and apologised for his behaviour.

We're never going to get back together but for him to acknowledge he was out of line and apologise was unexpected.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yesterday. I broke down in the middle of a conference when a professor spoke about killings in Palestine and it reminded me of the massacre of a coup in Burma. So sad for all the innocent civilians. duck greedy and heartless authoritarian leaders.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve cried every day for the past week. I’m not a crier. I’m trying to get a medical diagnosis for something and no one is listening. Due to being 10 months postpartum everything is being put down to PND/PNA when it’s not. I’ve been like this since childhood.
It’s like I am banging my head against a brick wall. I just want to be “normal” for mine and my children’s sake but alas no one is listening.

• Sad
  • Heart
This morning. Like now. Because I have absolutely no money in my bank account. Can’t afford to buy food so going to have to go to a food bank

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My little dog has taken a turn for the worse, been up all night, decision made for this week, it's breaking my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday evening. I’m due on and I think my hormones are a bit crazy after 3 months of taking the pill with no break

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just now and kinda want to vent here

I put an awful lot of pressure on myself and don't take enough time to just rest and be

I've just started a new job with lots to learn and the general head duck that is involved with it. I struggle with driving (just lack of confidence) and can't stop thinking about the fact I need to go the supermarket but I'm waiting until like 9pm so the roads are quiet because I'm so scared - but probably will just end up walking to get my stuff shortly as I'll bottle it. I have uni work part time that I've fallen behind on. Trying to balance running a home alone, and eat enough healthy food, and exercise, and work, etc. Is getting a bit much

Life is hard

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Fathers Day - cos I don't like Fathers Day for a very long reason, I had an argument with bf and it's been a tough couple of weeks

• Sad
  • Heart
Tonight because I was in the kitchen making tea and didn’t hear the DPD guy at the front door with my parcel delivery, cried when they text to say they missed me but will be back tomorrow! I am 34 weeks pregnant though which is why it upset me 🤣

Reactions: 1
Today

miss a friend of mine
know he’s toxic and i romanticised our ten year long friendship
wish i could just get over it but don’t yet feel like I can
so crying out of frustration

• Sad
If I sad smilie you’re post, it’s not meant to make you feel sadder, it’s meant like a caring hug smilie because hearting it felt wrong to me. Nuances of emojis and stuff. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday I had a massive cry on the phone to my mum. MIL stuff and then drama with my sister sent me over the edge

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday. Because of my partner, again 😞 and it’s hit me that I’ll never have another baby. Partner said no more kids and I’m going through peri-menopause at the grand age of 26! Lovely.

• Sad
  • Heart
About 4am, woke up from a dream and was full on balling my eyes out. That’s never happened to be before. It was bizarre

• Heart
  • Wow
30 mins ago was scrolling tictok and a song that reminded me of my best friends daughter who passed away at the age of 14 ( she was like a daughter to me and also called me mum)

• Sad
This evening. I really feel like I’m at rock bottom, juggling so many balls, and I feel so alone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.