When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few weeks ago, I did badly in an exam and cried the whole day and wouldn’t come out from my bed. I felt like the loneliest person in the world

Reading this thread has made me realise everyone has their own struggles and it’s normal to go through bumps and struggle - especially now. Sending you all hugs ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
About 20 minutes ago. I was "talking to" my Mum (she's no longer here) and wanting my Nan to know I'm sorry I couldn't see her since March (she passed away last week and ended up in a care home in May) and that I'm sorry we didn't get to go out for dinner again like she asked me in June - also the last time I spoke to her as she declined after this so even phone calls were no go and visits were 1 person/same person. I feel so bad my Nan won't get the funeral she deserves and that makes me cross.
Lost my 2 leading ladies, ongoing covid shiz, living alone and only in my 30s :( I have 3 relatives left! One is likely to go in the next few years if that long at all.
Just feeling very, very low :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
About 20 minutes ago. I was "talking to" my Mum (she's no longer here) and wanting my Nan to know I'm sorry I couldn't see her since March (she passed away last week and ended up in a care home in May) and that I'm sorry we didn't get to go out for dinner again like she asked me in June - also the last time I spoke to her as she declined after this so even phone calls were no go and visits were 1 person/same person. I feel so bad my Nan won't get the funeral she deserves and that makes me cross.
Lost my 2 leading ladies, ongoing covid shiz, living alone and only in my 30s :( I have 3 relatives left! One is likely to go in the next few years if that long at all.
Just feeling very, very low :(
I have seen your posts in the covid thread (I think). I am really sorry for your losses. I am from a small family too and dread losing them. Sending you a hug and lots of love xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have seen your posts in the covid thread (I think). I am really sorry for your losses. I am from a small family too and dread losing them. Sending you a hug and lots of love xxxx
Thank you. It's the covid stuff that makes me so cross about the situation. It's not fair that she doesn't get the send off she deserves and I know that funerals are for the living but it's still sad. I miss them both very much and covid robbed me of saying goodbye. I did get to say goodbye to my Mum at least.

Small families are great.... and I hope and pray you can keep yours for a long time yet xx

Tonight. I'm aneamic, have been having ongoing gastro problems for the past few months and tonsilitis since Friday, so feeling very weak and run down 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
two or three times everyday. It’s exhausting. My mental health is the lowest it’s ever been, I’m losing my family and the support I used to have and I do not know what to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I just want to hug you all of you. Everyone has my love and support right now.

I'm so glad everyone has felt comfortable enough to share their stories here and I hope it's made some of you feel a little better just getting things off your chest.

Tattle gets a lot of tit and hate but when it really matters, we're all here and we all seem to just get each other when it matters the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cried yesterday out of frustration - I cried because I want to hug my mum and I can’t. I cried for my wedding that we can’t rearrange , I cried because my sister is waiting for her COVID test results, I cried and cried. Suicide rates are on the rise (more than COVID deaths) and I’m so worried about the world . It feels good to write it out :)
Just an update my sister is negative !! I can relax a little bit now xo

Reactions: 10
Today, thinking about my lovely Nan who passed earlier this year. Miss her.

• Heart
The council refused to do anything about my kitchen flooring. The previous tenants were absolutely disgusting and what could have been a lovely kitchen, is partially destroyed. They had 3 large dogs which had ripped and discoloured the floor. It looks awful, not to mention unhygienic. It seems to smell of overwhelmingly of stale, dogs tit and urine whenever it gets mopped or damp which leads me to believe their dogs piss had seeped into the kick boards and under the tiles, some are even badly damaged and warped yet I am not permitted to remove them. It really annoys me as it is a fairly new build and would have kept it immaculate from the beginning if I was the first tenant! I cried out of frustration as I have been reporting it for two years yet nothing has been done to help. It was yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The council refused to do anything about my kitchen flooring. The previous tenants were absolutely disgusting and what could have been a lovely kitchen, is partially destroyed. They had 3 large dogs which had ripped and discoloured the floor. It looks awful, not to mention unhygienic. It seems to smell of overwhelmingly of stale, dogs tit and urine whenever it gets mopped or damp which leads me to believe their dogs piss had seeped into the kick boards and under the tiles, some are even badly damaged and warped yet I am not permitted to remove them. It really annoys me as it is a fairly new build and would have kept it immaculate from the beginning if I was the first tenant! I cried out of frustration as I have been reporting it for two years yet nothing has been done to help. It was yesterday.

Thats absolutely vile! They (previous tenants and council) should be ashamed 😡

Today funnily enough, myself and my toddler recently left his dad, who was emotionally and physically abusive towards me but never our son. He’s kept the house, the furniture. Last week I accepted a council property and it’s all got ontop of me. Decorating, flooring, furniture, bills. Especially in the current climate. But I will do it, i’ll survive and i’ll manage for my baby. At least I know I will come out of it alive now i’m without the ex. Sometimes you just need a good cry before you build that motivation back, after all, there’s a tiny human I’m doing it for. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Today funnily enough, myself and my toddler recently left his dad, who was emotionally and physically abusive towards me but never our son. He’s kept the house, the furniture. Last week I accepted a council property and it’s all got ontop of me. Decorating, flooring, furniture, bills. Especially in the current climate. But I will do it, i’ll survive and i’ll manage for my baby. At least I know I will come out of it alive now i’m without the ex. Sometimes you just need a good cry before you build that motivation back, after all, there’s a tiny human I’m doing it for. 🥰
I am so happy for you that you left (I know from personal experience how hard it is to do) your son is lucky to have a parent like you :)

• Heart
This morning, at the funeral of a dear boy, he was 20 years old and died by suicide. Check on your loved ones, they just might need asking twice, to make sure. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You should be very proud of yourself for having the strength to leave. Your son is going to grow up in a loving home now, instead of a fearful one. Wishing you both nothing but happiness in the future x

• Heart
I am so happy for you that you left (I know from personal experience how hard it is to do) your son is lucky to have a parent like you :)
You should be very proud of yourself for having the strength to leave. Your son is going to grow up in a loving home now, instead of a fearful one. Wishing you both nothing but happiness in the future x

Thank you both! For a while it was the all too common battle of “He only hurts me so if I stay and toughen up it’s better financially and my child’s better off because we won’t struggle. ” But that’s just not the truth, ever. I did the right thing. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Go to your MP!

Councils are atrocious but always seem to help once your MP is involved.

Or just remove them, if you're not planning on moving any time soon.

Reactions: 3
Today after a long time. I am not someone that cries often and consider myself quite stoic.

9 months pregnant, haven’t slept all night, my 3 yo is not at the nursery this week as she had a mild temperature few days ago and my partner accepted a new demanding role recently so I see less of him.

Went to for a stroll in the morning with my girl who was misbehaving so much, crying, running towards the road and being naughty, I am so heavy.I just had enough.

It was supposed to be my first week of mat leave to rest and prep before the baby.

My partner luckily took two hours out and let me have some time off this afternoon to be in bed and have a good cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Earlier my nightmare daughter treated us to a meal and we had nandos it was beautiful we sat down ate and spoke about our argument and she got me some flowers which was beautiful

• Heart
Get on too your local MP hopefully they can help, put some pressure on!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.