When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday. I have PTSD so my mood will go downhill and I’ll end up in tears. I’m learning to recognise my triggers because it was multiple times every day before and around the time of diagnosis

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I cried last friday in hospital. After 9 miscarriages I am pregnant with baby number 10, this is our final try. At my 12 week scan last friday they think they have found an anomaly with the baby. It's just a measurement but its indicative of a possible serious health defect. I burst into tears and so dis the consultant midwife when she told me. We go to manchester tomorrow for more detailed tests but not sure how much more I can take. I lost my mum last year and I am at breaking point x
Sending you lots of love. Hopefully it’s an issue with the measurement and your little bundle will be OK. I’m so sorry for the loss of your other babies x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Yesterday - cry all the time sometimes at silly stuff sometimes cos my mental health is awful at the moment. I don’t think I’ve gone a whole week without crying this year :oops:

• Sad
  • Heart
This morning, over a picture of my niece. She's only 3 and due to covid, we haven't been able to see her since the start of the year. Miss her so much. Missing family is very crappy!

Reactions: 8
I cried last friday in hospital. After 9 miscarriages I am pregnant with baby number 10, this is our final try. At my 12 week scan last friday they think they have found an anomaly with the baby. It's just a measurement but its indicative of a possible serious health defect. I burst into tears and so dis the consultant midwife when she told me. We go to manchester tomorrow for more detailed tests but not sure how much more I can take. I lost my mum last year and I am at breaking point x
sending you so much love. Your so strong. Praying everything is ok for you and your baby xxx

• Heart
This morning, over a picture of my niece. She's only 3 and due to covid, we haven't been able to see her since the start of the year. Miss her so much. Missing family is very crappy!
I agree, we were supposed to go 'home' to see my family this summer but thanks to covid we couldn't. Have not been home in 2 years.

• Sad
Watching Caroline Flack tribute on Strictly. Such an unnecessary waste of a life. Crazy that unbeknownst to her, no one would given two shits about her court case in the end as Covid was just around the corner.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nearly 4 years ago, a woman who was my first ever internet friend and who got me started on FB died, sounds mad that I should cry over the death of someone I've never met.
I read this, and thought, wow! she's so strong...there's me grizzling over something every five minutes.
Then I realised, you're a chap. 💪😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today my daughter decided to hurt me badly with her words and at the moment I'm stuck in the house from hell with people who i hate and i can't go nowhere

• Heart
  • Sad
A couple of months ago is the last time I remember why I was crying, a customer shouted at me on the phone and I’d had the day from hell, I put the phone down and burst into tears.
I have cried since then in bed trying to go to sleep but I can’t remember why.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yesterday after an MRI scan when they made 6 attempts to cannulate me including trying to go in my feet. Today I had to inject myself and tomorrow I am in hospital for about 6 hours for an infusion.
i try and be upbeat and glass half full but sometimes having chronic illnesses and being in and out of hospital sucks. I was so tired and achey at work today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I have everything crossed for you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not surprised you’re at breaking point, I really hope you get some positive news.

• Heart
I’m not surprised you’re at breaking point, I really hope you get some positive news.
Thank you xxx sometimes u wonder what u did in a previous life to deserve what feels like a life of constant sadness and grief. I'm usually positive and upbeat just feeling sorry for myself atm. I genuinely want to say to everyone on here who is sad I am so sorry and a massive virtual hug to all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A few days ago. I had my first baby during the summer and I recently dreamed that my mother (who passed away when I was young) phoned me to ask about the baby. I don't remember a lot about my mother but I do remember her voice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Cried at my grandson getting another reject email and him failing a course which may of helped him get another job. (he has learning disabilities). It cost him a lot of money. Seeing him really depressed and thinking he's useless. He loved the job he was made redundant from.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesterday at work I had an end of life patient (not covid related) and went into their room to check equipment. Its hard to describe but it was during a moment that was so peaceful and just showed complete unconditional love from their partner. And that just had me gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.