When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont consider it full on crying but was a bit yeah lol, hearing about Marie from Roxette died in 2019, was diagnosed with a brain tumour I never even knew back in 2004 or some year like that

Gutted even the Monarch of Sweden paid tribute to her, means Per Gessle won't likely want anyone to replace her just genuinely gutted

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Mine was a happy cry yesterday when my 14 month old walked towards me and gave me a hug saying 'mama'. He's said mama before but not a lot, and he's never directly said it to me before like he knew i was mama 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesterday morning. I woke up crying from a nightmare about my law exam (which is over a year away!) 🤭😂

I cried this morning after seeing footage of what is happening in Columbia.

• Heart
I cried yesterday, just been feeling a bit down in the dumps. Didn't help I got the covid jab and was worried about the rumours around that. No tears today, tomorrow is a new day

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Friday. Because at my work (NHS) it’s getting very quickly back to pre-Covid chaos and even worse, whilst we try to catch up with delayed stuff.... but we are still supposed to be keeping social distancing for our patients but we don’t have the capacity to deal with them all. We never had the capacity and I’m feeling really stressed how we are going to handle the coming months. Also, some patients are very rude and nasty and others you feel desperate for that they’ve waited to get their appointment etc. The whole thing is just awful. What I have realised though, is that I don’t handle stress well and the only way I’m going to cope is to change how I deal with it over the next few months.

ETA:
Today for most of the day. Had bad news about my and my teams jobs.
Then I read this, and feel so grateful I have a secure job. Sorry to read this 😞

• Heart
I cried yesterday for the first time in ages. I was so tired and was fed up feeling tit with the menopause. I called my doctor and asked for HRT. I refuse to battle on anymore -
can’t wait to get it tomorrow !

• Sad
This morning at 3am cause my newborn has silent reflux and won’t sleep unless she is being held, haven’t slept more than 2/3 hours a night in over a week 😫

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.