Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but I found her friends the worst part of the lives, they were horrible to people sometimes 😐 all fine with the attention and clout until they weren’t, Ells included
No I definitely agree with you, they really had that mean girl pack mentality but I still wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone which is why I do hope ells is okay

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s not on a date and is going out with a girl she became friends with on tiktok.

Her daughter is at her dads and her mum is looking after her little boy. Speaking of her mum, does anyone know why they weren’t speaking for a while??

The greasy look is because of her Botox I think
She’s said previously that her mum and dad couldn’t handle her BPD/MH issues and found it difficult to cope with. Not sure if there’s more to it than that or not!

I assumed she broke up with him! Does anyone know the full story?
Her daughter said that Sophie left miles the other day but Sophie corrected her and said no miles left me but I don’t actually know what happened.
I thought she had left him because he wasn’t proposing any time soon but maybe that was wrong

Reactions: 1
I vaguely remember her saying something about how tit it is that everyone in her life leaves her but then also remember her saying how much is takes for a person with bpd to get up a leave a relationship

So the other day she was saying she’s scared about money/cost of living etc but then has a parcel delivered almost every day and buying Charlotte Tilbury skincare! Paid for an intense driving course but just sits there crying and moaning about it. Sitting in her bedroom all day the other day on her phone moaning leaving her kids to their own devices. Moans about her job. So sad but posts pics of herself in just her knickers! She needs a good talking to, I think a lot of it is down to her being an absolute attention seeking brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I understand her having BPD but its the crying on camera that gets me. It's not just her either but if I was balling my eyes out, the last thing I would do is film it and put it on social media

Reactions: 4
I understand her having BPD but its the crying on camera that gets me. It's not just her either but if I was balling my eyes out, the last thing I would do is film it and put it on social media
Yes this is what I meant, her mood swings are unreal to the point she doesn't need to air it on socials to her large following 😂

Why is she saying she’s selling the trainers because she doesn’t want to travel all the way back to where she bought them to return. She was wearing them at the train station on her way home the day she got them so I didn’t think returning them to get a refund would be an option anyway 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3