Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to feel for her when I started following her but no it's like keep it off social and get on with it
Exactly. The only time I want to hear her is when she is telling us about what happened with Miles and Ells and everyone, other than that, I'm not really interested

Reactions: 3
Seriously is there anything that this woman doesn’t have trouble with?? I think she thrives off of being negative.

Reactions: 1
😂 😂 what's happened now??
She has trouble dealing with uncomfortable feelings and emotions, she’s basically just talking tit again, loves the sound of her own voice. I mean nobody wants to deal with uncomfortable feelings and emotions 🙈 just get on with your day and stop being a drama queen over everything.

Reactions: 2
The only thing chaotic about her is how dramatic she’s is every single day!

• Haha
So she’s quit another job! She’s had a parcel or been shopping every single day and buying one of her followers a pair of trainers and making a donation to a charity of their choice, she must have endless money to spend.

Not sure if she was being serious about tik tok shop at first but she must be desperate considering how much she’s slated it in the past! Gotta keep up with her lavish lifestyle and constant shopping sprees somehow !! It’s quite funny really.

So she’s quit another job! She’s had a parcel or been shopping every single day and buying one of her followers a pair of trainers and making a donation to a charity of their choice, she must have endless money to spend.
She's quit?! Her CV must be shocking!

Im quite similar to her, we are not career oriented🙈 I’ve left jobs too, life goes on. There’s always another job around the corner and she doesn’t see herself as being above working any job to pay the bills. She was with her first bank for nearly 10 year so don’t think her CV would be ‘shocking’

She will have to cut down on the spending for now though I presume.

Im quite similar to her, we are not career oriented🙈 I’ve left jobs too, life goes on. There’s always another job around the corner and she doesn’t see herself as being above working any job to pay the bills. She was with her first bank for nearly 10 year so don’t think her CV would be ‘shocking’

She will have to cut down on the spending for now though I presume.
Ahh I didn't realise she had been at the other place that long. I didn't watch her then

Not sure if she was being serious about tik tok shop at first but she must be desperate considering how much she’s slated it in the past! Gotta keep up with her lavish lifestyle and constant shopping sprees somehow !! It’s quite funny really.
I definitely think she mentioned it to see the reaction of her followers and of course they were all for it. Bit cheeky after slagging it off for so long but I’m not massively surprised, they all seem to cave eventually.

Reactions: 1